Reviews for Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Fortis
XxMysteriousCupcakeXx chapter 65 . 2/7
Myles is so sweet :D
XxMysteriousCupcakeXx chapter 60 . 2/7
Omg he kissed her
This fic is not that well written but I did enjoy it up until now. The story is quite addicting and to be honest; I didn't expect that. I was really excited to find out what happened next but then I realized that it only stops here. It's a real pity.

I hope that one day you'll be back to write the end to this. It'd make many people, including me, happy.
Pumpkin chapter 32 . 1/15
This fic is great ovo
Guest chapter 80 . 12/6/2015
I'm really hoping that you'll update again or at least tell us how the fic was supposed to end. I got really sad when I saw that you wouldn't update again :(
Teh Pie Lord chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
Elia is so cute.
Guest chapter 80 . 10/30/2015
I wish that you'd update again! :c
Maziodyne chapter 79 . 6/28/2015
Playing XV's 2.0 demo update, it reminded me of this story. I ended up reading it all again like I had a few years ago and I still really adore it. Your reasons for stopping are respectable and understandable. Still can't help but feel it's a shame we won't know how Elia's story ends up. Wishing you the best and still loving your story!
Remuslupinlover50 chapter 80 . 5/28/2015
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 80 . 10/24/2014
I gotta say I'm really sad to see you won't be finishing this but I can see your reasoning for the discontinuation. I'll continue looking back at this story with adoration, however. I'll use my imagination to get the ending though I know it will never have been as good as the one you surely had planned. I hope your life is going well and I respect any decision you've made and hope others do the same.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/25/2014
Please update, I haven't gotten tired of this story.
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 81 . 11/29/2013
Hello there :) I hope you're doing well. I was just wondering when the next update for this story will be, if there will be one at all. I really wish for you to continue! This is such an amazing story. So much time and effort has been put into this and it'd be a shame if Noct and Elia never got their happily ever after. I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 81 . 10/17/2013
HI , WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTER . WAITING FOR A LONG TIME NOW
NIMECJ chapter 36 . 9/4/2013
go alia this is my third time read it again..im just want to comment go elia but i think elia lose..im done reading in this story and just commenting..XD