Reviews for Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Fortis
Maziodyne chapter 79 . 6/28
Playing XV's 2.0 demo update, it reminded me of this story. I ended up reading it all again like I had a few years ago and I still really adore it. Your reasons for stopping are respectable and understandable. Still can't help but feel it's a shame we won't know how Elia's story ends up. Wishing you the best and still loving your story!
Remuslupinlover50 chapter 80 . 5/28
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 80 . 10/24/2014
I gotta say I'm really sad to see you won't be finishing this but I can see your reasoning for the discontinuation. I'll continue looking back at this story with adoration, however. I'll use my imagination to get the ending though I know it will never have been as good as the one you surely had planned. I hope your life is going well and I respect any decision you've made and hope others do the same.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/25/2014
Please update, I haven't gotten tired of this story.
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 81 . 11/29/2013
Hello there :) I hope you're doing well. I was just wondering when the next update for this story will be, if there will be one at all. I really wish for you to continue! This is such an amazing story. So much time and effort has been put into this and it'd be a shame if Noct and Elia never got their happily ever after. I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 81 . 10/17/2013
HI , WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTER . WAITING FOR A LONG TIME NOW
NIMECJ chapter 36 . 9/4/2013
go alia this is my third time read it again..im just want to comment go elia but i think elia lose..im done reading in this story and just commenting..XD
NIMECJ chapter 81 . 8/28/2013
WHEN DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE I WAS CURIOUS.I'M JUST A FAN OF YOU I HOPE YOU'RE FINE... I HOPE YOU WOULD CONTINUE THIS.
Daphne C chapter 80 . 7/21/2013
I remember reading this story years ago, probably around 2010 or 2011. It was great and I only recently found this again. However my only unhappiness is that there are very very small and slow updates. I understand that life can be busy but I do agree with the others that you should end this story. It is MAJORLY dragging on and there are already SO many chapters. You're twenty some chapters away from reaching one-hundred and at the updating rate, it could take another few years to finish Fortis.

Also, the whole 'Fine, fine' thing is a bit common. With Elia and Noctis not in the best of terms right now it could take another few chapters for them to make up yada yada...dragging on some more...and then more chapters of whatever else.

Best to you.
animagirl chapter 81 . 6/16/2013
You haven't updated in Forever!
Update sooon!
One fan chapter 81 . 5/9/2013
Ah, it's good to know you're okay. But I do have to agree with some of the reviewers here. If it takes so long to update why not give them their happily ever after already? Then when you have time you can do an after story of their life?
Catlover chapter 32 . 5/9/2013
Why the fuck does she even cry? She's such a weak character. So what if Noctis was with Sera? Doesn't matter if she loves him and what not. This love is worst than Twilight.
Reader chapter 32 . 5/9/2013
Aww sad that she cried.
rheya201 chapter 81 . 3/8/2013
Good luck on ur majors!

Just wondering, do you get your stories beta-ed? It would help get rid of a few typos and stuff I've noticed in ur work - nothing major :)

Hoping you update soon,

Rheya.
AnimeWolfGirl16 chapter 80 . 2/12/2013
I can't wait for the next update! I love this fanfiction and the way you write it is so perfect! Sorry for not reviewing for all of the other chapters but I wanted to catch up to the lastest chapter before reviewing.