Reviews for Been a While
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
yellowlightning chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I've read this story a year ago but I've always remembered it. It has been one of the best NejixTenten stories I've ever read. I never did Favorite or Follow it so I've been searching for it for months and finally found it. I realized that its been a while since you've updated-but I hope eventually this story will have a new chapter. ) Great Work!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I've been trying to find this story for such a long time! I love it! :)
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
I love this! I wish you'd finish this(Do it for the sake of Neji/ten!...XD I love this pair!).
C'nC chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Love this story too much! Can you please update?
Cherry blossom chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Please finish this!
Ixae chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Okay, I have no idea if you'll ever end up reading this, but I felt compelled to review anyway. I think this story is absolutely AMAZING. The characters were so deep and well-written, and the storyline was original, sad, and beautiful. And I would very much like it if you continued this, if it's not already complete.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
Please please please let me know if u will be continuing this. This is a great story. Please don't abandon this. I really hope that u will continue this. I really love this story. Please please please continue this. This is an amazing story.
Mitzzi chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
This chapter was so sad. I'm not even sure why but it made me cry. Might have something to do with the fact that I haven't slept in 52 hours, but anyway I love this story. UPDATE SOON :D
nakimina chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! I love it!
senorita lopez chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
I luv luv luv this story! Please please please update soon. It's been forever since you last updated. I think this is one of my favorite stories.
tigress eyes chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Continue this story, or I will eat you! You give Tenten such character; it amazes me that this can be done with someone that in the manga never really has a story to tell. Thank you for this and keep writing! I'm looking forward to it.
Jing-yen chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
please finish the story! its really good!
Rachel-rica chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
PLZ make a next chaper!
giuliacat chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
wow this is an amazing story line, i adore it !

i would have reviewed the other chapters, but i was so caught up in the story that i couldn't help going onto the next chapter straight away XD

the story line fits in perfectly with the manga, it is an amazing story you have written here, and you should be proud !