Reviews for A New Light
WitchDreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Love it! cute Zaddie story!
Bella chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I sure wish that it had really ended like that! Thanks so much for writing it!
SilverLiningSheep chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw I love it!

Great job on this! I loved it a lot 3 Very cute
DMLVT6963 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw I loved it!

Zaddies an amazing couple.

Thanks for writing it.. :)
katie on the block chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw, that's so sweet! Oh, btw, Ashley's actualy 23; she'll be 24 on July 2 of this year. Maddie should actually be 18, maybe 17, because she's 6 months younger than London (it was stated in a TSLoZaC episode) and London is still in high school.

Sorry for being so technical, lol. I get like that sometimes. Anyways, the story's really great. I love it!

-Kaitlyn
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
awe that is so cute! i loved it )
trisha.218 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i luved this:) zaddie is soo cute 2gether good job!
Persephone Lemonade chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love Zack and Maddie. They're so cute together, lol. Great job!
Paul Matthews chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I really liked that. Too bad they didn't do that on the show. Sadly it seems they are just going to pretend it never happened on the show.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice. My sister's dating a guy two years older than her (he's even older than I am and I'm the oldest!). Real nice guy, I like him, but I have NO idea what he see's in her. It's not imposible for someone to date someone younger than them, I think Maddie was just using that as an excuse.
spedclass chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I liked it. I know that 3 years seems like alot when you are young, but, it's not when you get older. My sis is married to a man 3 years younger than her and they have been going strong for 14 years now. I liked the SLOD episode also.
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is a wondeful account of the episode and Maddie's thoughts, i can picture this in my head whilst reading it

I liked how you went through the whole episode, like Maddie coming down the stairs, noticing Zack, her calling him sweet thang, the hell hug and kiss bit etc

The kiss was sweet in the episode, i never believed it would happen but so glad and all credit to Ashley and Dylan for actually doing it, Age doesnt matter esp when something that fits right into place like this relationship with Zaddie
The Hurricane 13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Just to support your argument concerning the age of the actors involved in the peck on the lips (that's what it was folks) we saw in that episode:

In the television show Jack & Bobby, actress Jeanette Brox was 23-years-old at the time of filming. There were several episodes where she is show making out with actor Logan Lerman who was 12 at the time. Their kisses were a lot deeper than the simple peck we saw on the Suite Life.
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
YEAH! I loved this episode more than any of the others! I was very surprised as well when they decided to make Maddie and Zack kiss, not becuase of the age between Zack and Maddie but the age gap between Dylan and Ashley but I'm so glad. I always wondered what might have happened after that "joust" and now I do! I loved it!