Reviews for Sanopi
CatMaz chapter 4 . 3/24
I'm crying, this was such a great story.
russianwinter013 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I knew Prowl wasn't gone...
russianwinter013 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Poor Jazz. Poor Prowl. I feel bad for Ratchet, but for some reason I never liked Carly (TV show). Too nosy.

Anyway, still loving this story!
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Such an amazing start! I cannot believe how talented you are as a writer. I wish I could write as well as you. So captivating, thrilling, and moving. Love it!
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I love it when stuff like this happens.

This could have been an episode in any series! Completely epic!
Anon chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Wow, this is amazing. Your writing style is fantastic, and this fic brought me to tears. Good job, one of the best fics I've read.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Prowl's back. Thank goodness.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Nooooooooooooooooo! Please don't go Prowl the Autobots need you. If you go Jazz will surely follow you.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I hope Prowl will be okay.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Prowl please fight on. If you don't we lose Jazz too.
tamiiland chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
I found this story by chance and... wow, damn. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. I'm glad I did. It was terrific! Loved every second, every line, every single thing. You almost made me cry - and I would have, if I hadn't been stubborn! Hehe.

Anyhow, really loved the myth you made up for the story and the way you carried out the plot. I really, really thought it would end in tragedy. There just seemed to be no way out, you know? Definitely kept me on my toes... and asking myself if I wanted to see the story through. It was a roller coaster of feels. A perfect read for someone who is awake at 2 a.m. and searching for their OTP doing some angsty loving.

The song you chose is also beautiful. When I recognised the lyrics, I couldn't *believe* that you were using it! It's just so lovely, don't you think? The lyrics are so meaningful and when applied to a situation like this... /sigh. They just become so much more.

All in all, what I'm trying to say is that KUDOS TO YOU!
Faecat chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Well, holly crap. This ficlet had me all over the place. Mostly in the darker places, but still, all over it. I love the stories of true loves seeking their lovers after death and bringing them back to life. It's a strangely...comforting story; one that encourages endurance. Don't give up, always fight for what you know is right, and in the end, you will be rewarded. I loved that Jazz was so devout, that he wanted so badly for Prowl to come back he was willing to look past what was obvious and seek answers that probably weren't even there to begin with. Love should always be so strong. It nearly killed me when he gave in, but if he hadn't...he may not have ever found Prowl, and that is even more disturbing. In that great moment of weakness he found the real truth and saved them both with his unselfish, unending love for his mate. Fantastic. Beautiful. Wonderful job.
StarOfIron chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing and hauntingly beautiful. One of the only stories that have made me cry so openly. I got a couple weird looks from my family though. Oh well. :)
Reclusive Owl chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
An amazing story and brillantly writen. Great job!
Blackshadow32 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I felt so sad for jazz during this whole story.