Reviews for Life's Deductions
awww (づ。‿‿。)づ
Asa chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It was truly amazing
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
My heart feels tight after reading this.. it's so emotional.. watery eyes hehe omg you portray Naoto SO perfect it's amazing! I feel she remains perfectly in character when you write her POV, this is amazing my friend, please continue writing stories! I'm new to these stories, since I got to play Persona 4 this year (the vita edition) and I fell completely in love with this pairing, they are so perfect together it's amazing.. wow.. hehe hope you continue writing this amazing stories because I didnt have enough of NaotoxSouji! I want more and more ! hahaha thank you for these wonderful stories.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwwww that was cute!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very detailed.

MDZ chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
In Persona 4, every pairing involving Souji and the school girls social links are logical.

But what makes one pairing believable and more likable is the way the characters interact with one another while staying IC. Staying in character is the most important because everybody can relate the way they behave in the game. To me, you did a very fantastic work on this part. Thanks & so much
Azurerin chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I think you've done a great job with this story, at least for Naoto's personality, she's still "herself" and I really liked Souji x Naoto pairing, so this is perfectly fine with me... As long as they're still "themselves" in the story...

This story is kinda revealing how Naoto feels so, since my fav character in P4 is her (and I sorta felt like I've got somethings in common with her, well, the difference is that she's a lot better than I am) so I really liked this story!
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Character portrayal is very well done
Silvermoonarisato chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Titan6 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. The Naoto S. Link was so adorable, it just seems right to have this coupling. It was a well written story, I like how it's from Naoto's perspective. Very cute.
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Splendid. She was not OoC at all. I really liked this story. Wow, you probably have it down the best out of all the fanfics I've read so far.
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really liked this fic. You did such a good job of really getting inside Naoto's head. You actually made me think that this could have really been her thinking all this. Naoto is a really hard character to write and it's easy to make her ooc, but you stuck it through to the end and it came out great!

I hope that you write a multi-chapter Naoto/Souji fic!
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is my favorite pairing, so naturally I'd have to love this one. The fact that it was written beautifully makes it all the better. Good job.