Reviews for Staccato
Livia F chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I'll be honest with you: I didn't understand half of it. HAHAHA. I thought it was really well written, though - different. Maybe I just need to re-read it 'til I get it. :D
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wow...huh. it was really interesting.. in a good way. i enjoyed it. the style seems to have a deepness to it, even though i can't exactly put my finger on it.
vampirehunterD-lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Simple, but complicated. I greatly enjoyed reading your story
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I like it very much. There is a lot left up to the imagination that makes me want to ask what your take on their relationship is, but at the same time I won't. i think it would screww with the flow of the writing if we knew too much. Very good, enjoyed it a lot.
monkeyface52 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Totally different than any fic I've read, but I really liked the change of pace. Your title fit the story perfectly and it was very entertaining. Great job!
Seraephina chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love how surreal it is...And not just surreal, but /real/. A lot of people who try to write complicated relationships make it too black and white. They make it so that /everything/ has significance, /everything/ makes sense. I'm one of them, to be honest. But you've breathed life in this by jumbling emotions and events; by confusing the sensations and images in every scene. It's fabulous.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense. At all. My brain is a conglomeration of...tiredness. And procrastination. :D I'm sure you can relate.
writersz cramp chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i dont get it! **complaining** but its good! its just that I've got no romantic ideas in my straw head-thats why i dont understand.. ToT