Reviews for Digital Light of Hope
The Queen of Water chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
Cool ;)
MizuKitsune10 chapter 38 . 12/30/2011
I cannot even begin to tell you how amusing and awesome I found this fic to be. I read it a few days ago, and I keep coming back! Thomas and Ami are really cute together, and this fic kept me on my toes the entire time.
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
cool story
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 38 . 4/26/2011
nice
Angel of Courage chapter 38 . 7/12/2009
I loved the story...I can't believe that it's over...but now I can look forward to a new chapter of the sequel.

Keep up the good work!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 38 . 2/26/2009
cool, sounds like an interesting sequel. since this story focused on the digimon-side, i guess the sequel'll focus on the sailor side?
nequam-tenshi chapter 38 . 2/25/2009
A sweet ending. You finally have Ami as a main character in this chapter more than the others!

Does the sequal have mini Amis and Thomases?
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 36 . 2/21/2009
hmm interesting, hope spencer still lives somehow, or that he'll be resurected, but i'm betting on it
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 34 . 2/18/2009
talk about drama! it feels like i'm loking at a soap opera, or some twisted version of star wars: marcus, i am your father! _
Black Convoy chapter 30 . 2/13/2009
Thank God that there is one person that dislikes (hates) the dubbed version. Yeah, I understand that you were pissed off about them replacing Dukemon's Shield of the Just (which is a cool name for an awesome attack) with Final Elysium, but that's where our opinions differ. I was actually glad because Final Elysium was the original attack from the Japanese version. Mainly, I was angry that Brad Sherwood just fucked up his voice (I guess I'm a bit bias because I was so used to Masako Nozawa doing Dukemon's voice). Well, to each his/her own. Till next time.
Black Convoy chapter 32 . 2/13/2009
Good night, sweet prince... (cries). Oh my beloved Duftmon, how valiant thou fought. Anyways, enough weeping for now. If it is too much to ask, I would like to see you divert from the anime a little more and see a battle between Ami and Omegamon (Omnimon) or Magnamon whose loyalty to Yggdrasil (King Drasil) is undying. Please, at least give the other knights some time in the spotlight! I guess reading about Duftmon's (Leopardmon) fight was better than watching the dubbed fight, although I stopped watching the dubbed version after they fucked up Rhodoknightmon. Still, I curse the dubbers for stripping Duftmon of his German attributes. Looking forward to next update
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 29 . 2/11/2009
hmm, wonder what exactly happened to marcus' dad
Black Convoy chapter 29 . 2/10/2009
I was both pleased and a bit disappointed with this chapter. I was surprised and happy that you included Alphamon and Exemon in the story, but to see that you used the dubbed name for Sleipmon, Kentaurosmon (shudders) and that Ami was barely involved. However, that can be overlooked. I'm anxious to see which Knight Ami will taken on. Will it be Omegamon (Omnimon) of Power, Magnamon of Miracles, the fastest of the Knights, AlforceVeedramon, the Knight of indifference, Rhodoknightmon (loadknightmon), or the Knight of Passion, Dynasmon. Any of those opponents would give even a goddess like Ami a hard fight.

One last request: Since I, and anyone else who has read the preview will know, ShineGreymon's fight with Dukemon (Gallantmon) is coming up. Please, Please, remember that Dukemon wields the Holy lance Gram and the Aegis Shield. It aggravated me to no end when they referred to his weapon as a spear.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the update.
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
interesting _ like a genie in a lamp!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 24 . 2/8/2009
interesting! _ sounds like the next chapters will be great'