Reviews for Digital Light of Hope
badgirl1990 chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Another great chapter with the romantic bond between Ami and Thomas growing as well as getting to find out that Thomas's mother had died when he was a child and that cotton candy and ice cream had been among his favorite foods.
badgirl1990 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Another great chapter. So Ami had been Lilith the Light of Hope? To the next chapter!
badgirl1990 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Another brilliant, creative, and descriptive chapter. You have been able to capture the accuracy of who Ami Mizuno was and the basic characteristics of her personality. This came to be shown in her favorite animal being cats with her having the feline Digimon Tailmon and her favorite color being blue with Thomas's nickname for Ami being "Blue" just like you made it clear that one of her favorite drinks had been apple juice in the last chapter. I do like how you showed Ami's love of music with Ami playing the harp and her singing along while she played it in this chapter. I enjoy the relationship you have between Thomas and Ami as both of them accept each other for who they were, care about each other, and do happen to be friends with each other in addition to them dating each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. For both of them have much in common with their love of academics and books as well as their brilliance and their common sense with both of them surprising each other with examples of one another's intellect as Ami did with Thomas in this chapter. It got to be great to see them teasing each other with Thomas calling Ami "Blue" and Ami calling him "Peacock." On to the next chapter!
badgirl1990 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
You are a brilliant, creative, and descriptive writer. You came to capture the accuracy of who Ami Mizuno was and the basic characteristics of her personality the way that I imagined her to be. Ami Mizuno does happen to be one of my favorite Sailor Moon characters. I enjoyed the part of where you showed how apple juice had been one of Ami's favorite drinks since in the anime she had made it clear that she wanted apple juice to drink several times throughout one episode.
badgirl1990 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
A very good beginning for the prologue of this story.
badgirl1990 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
A brilliant, creative, and descriptive chapter. You capture the accuracy of who Ami Mizuno was and the basic characteristics of her personality the way that I see her as. Ami Mizuno does happen to be one of my favorite characters in Sailor Moon. I enjoy how you brought up that apple juice had been one of her favorite drinks in this chapter.
badgirl1990 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
A good prologue to begin the story with.
The Queen of Water chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
Cool ;)
MizuKitsune10 chapter 38 . 12/30/2011
I cannot even begin to tell you how amusing and awesome I found this fic to be. I read it a few days ago, and I keep coming back! Thomas and Ami are really cute together, and this fic kept me on my toes the entire time.
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
cool story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 4/26/2011
nice
Angel of Courage chapter 38 . 7/12/2009
I loved the story...I can't believe that it's over...but now I can look forward to a new chapter of the sequel.

Keep up the good work!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 38 . 2/26/2009
cool, sounds like an interesting sequel. since this story focused on the digimon-side, i guess the sequel'll focus on the sailor side?
nequam-tenshi chapter 38 . 2/25/2009
A sweet ending. You finally have Ami as a main character in this chapter more than the others!

Does the sequal have mini Amis and Thomases?
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 36 . 2/21/2009
hmm interesting, hope spencer still lives somehow, or that he'll be resurected, but i'm betting on it