Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
mglblood chapter 36 . 9/23
You saved the tears for last. Damn it ! This was such a good story. I could hardly stop reading.
mglblood chapter 13 . 9/22
I am not understanding something. Harry seemed upset when Hermione starting seeing Draco. But he is the one that invited Draco to play Quidditch and to eat at the Burrow. He knew that Hermione would be there. What was the cryptic statement that Harry made to Draco... something about he may need friends (something like that) at a point in his life. This is just confusing to me.
mglblood chapter 4 . 9/22
Pictures... Leave me to think Colin or Dennis Creevey.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 4 . 8/31
I believe it’s Theo.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 3 . 8/31
Hermione and Charlie, good story so far!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 8/30
What an interesting first chapter
Novel's addict chapter 36 . 8/30
I loved it. Such a good and well written story. Thank you
girolle chapter 36 . 8/25
I read this a few years ago and have just read it again (i only vaguely remembered a few details so it was like my first time reading). It’s very good! Interesting story and I love the little details. The Draco characterization is great, though the friendliness between he and Ron/Harry et al. is a little too much for my liking. Lol

Really my only main criticism is that he let his parents off WAY too easily. Aside from the fact that he’s been close to a mental breakdown the past seven years, his entire childhood was a joke! His parents raise him in such a structured and “traditional” way with minute affection (especially on the part of his father)...he’s raised a brat, is self-absorbed, he himself struggles with how to show affection, and is exposed to all of those terrible things. Yet, all the while, his parents have another child whom they shield from everything, visit, show her love and physical affection...how many times did they tell Draco they loved him? How many times has Lucius hugged him? Laughed with him? How many time have they all laces together and enjoyed being a family? Cassie gets all that while he seemingly is just their pawn, their dutiful heir they needed to produce...and he just basically forgives them? He should even have resentment towards Cassie (though it’s misplaced). Gah! They pissed me off. “Oh, Draco, we had to do it, sweetheart! We had to protect you! We put you first because we love you so much! Huhuhuhu.” Give me a freaking break! And Narcissa says something along the lines of “Do you want us to tell you we messed up with you?” Yes. You messed up. You screwed up your son almost beyond repair. Irritating.
Why?
Loving this so far.
satisakrochi chapter 11 . 8/20
hmmm. I thought Pansy will be bitchy but I'm surprised I like her here.
satisakrochi chapter 9 . 8/20
Goooooshhh! Why did I wait too long to read this?
satisakrochi chapter 9 . 8/20
Haha Samaya is interesting. I hope she somehow has a bigger role in the story.
So long ago chapter 25 . 7/12
Great story.
You might want to have someone check the french phrases, some of them don’t mean what you aimed for.
enajaimmalfoy chapter 36 . 7/11
I really loved this story, you are such a great writer. I could barely put it down, staying up until 1am most nights to just finish one more chapter. It hasn't been fun the next morning with a 2 year old waking me at 6.30 haha. You painted the world so vividly and I loved the various layers of mystery. The one and only thing I didn't like was the ending. It didn't really give any closure. I really would have loved an epilogue :(
3,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »