Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 36 . 16h
A really enjoyable read, thank you.
mommalminer chapter 36 . 1/22
Amazing!
ToMyMuse chapter 36 . 1/18
Loved your Hermione and Draco. Thank you!.
ToMyMuse chapter 34 . 1/17
Very satisfying "unboxing." Glad they can all look forward to the future.
OptimisticPessimistic13 chapter 36 . 1/15
Great story!
ToMyMuse chapter 23 . 1/10
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now-I've been so engrossed in this story, I just want to keep reading. This was a monumental chapter. So much uncovered. I think the way you took us through the chapter with Draco and ended it with just him, her, and "the night" was perfection.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 11 . 1/3
Wasn't it mentioned in an earlier chapter that George and his WIFE are expecting? Where did Pam the Girlfriend come from?
Simran chapter 36 . 12/21/2016
This is an amazing story...Nothing more to say...I love it...
Guest in Europe chapter 36 . 12/15/2016
Another excellent tale. I like the open-ended ending... while it's nice to have everything wrapped up and tidy, it's also good to leave our pair with an unknown future.

Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2016
I went on a reading binge of all your works!(My poor kiddos had to fend for themselves) It was a happy accident that I stumbled upon your writing and I was so drawn in, especially with this story. You have a gift for story telling and thank you for sharing! Keep up your amazing craft!
Kelsey441 chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
You know what would be amazing? A series of Cassie and Draco shorts. I know it seems you've retired, but I can't help but express enthusiasm for more of your writing.
Kelsey441 chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
This explanation of Dracothat he tried and failedis interesting. I'm curious about whether you saw evidence for that in the books or whether it was your own creation. I'm always interested in other interpretations of Draco, and I wish sometimes that JKR had been able to give us a bit more to go on.
Kelsey441 chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
Nature versus nurture? A perfect example of this question. A heartbreaking example.
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
I have loved reading this again and watching them fall for each other.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
I love that Draco needs a shot and I love his strangled tone.
3,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »