Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
TheGoldenGirlintheSilverCrown chapter 36 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this! The twists, the turns, the plot and character development. Omg, it has been the best one I have read in ages. Loved it so much, you're such a great writer!
This is the very firstfic I've read where Draco tells his father he loves him.

Wow.
Wasn't it suspicious that they left just like that?
fanatic05 chapter 27 . 2/21
The betrayal in this story is just too much.
Serendipithy chapter 31 . 2/1
Uh, I'd still be pissed with my parents after all that, if only for the pseudo-blackmailing. I would at least demand to have my own life back... or one free from my parents for the unforeseeable future. I'm really (honestly!) trying to see it from his parents' perspective, but it still pisses me off how Narcissa was so thoughtless in spending so much money when she knew he was being blackmailed-how she knew he worked so hard and didn't lift a finger in all those years. How his father keeps pleading and giving his own son puppy dog eyes, and how Draco himself can't resist because it's his own father.

But through it all, I'm really impressed by your way with words... No story has ever made me so angry while also being well-written. The emotions this story has brought out of me are surprising, to say the least.
Serendipithy chapter 24 . 1/31
Holy... Lucius' attitude and character makes me want to cry in frustration and anger. I literally never tear up from anger and wanting to punch something, but this comes oh, so close. I don't understand what Lucius is doing and why Draco is being such a pushover to his father. If I were in that position, I would have reported this already, family be damned. I mean, his family already betrayed him more than once. If my father (and this is speaking as if he were still alive) did the same to me, I would hold that grudge for years before dealing with him again.
Too unbelievably convoluted, but a great effort.
It has been a very long 19 chapters. I had begun to wonder.
Hermione doesn't care much about how deeply this affects Draco. She would rather worship her snippy morals.
Any man who pays for sex is disgusting. I had liked Draco until now. Thanks for ruining that.
If Draco has things raging in his eyes, he should see an optometrist.
I'm sure all the words about all the students were included for some reason, but I skipped them because they was boring. I thought this was a story about Draco and Hermione, not Draco, Hermione, Harry, Lucius, Narcissa (all three of whom enjoy withholding needed information from Draco), Ron, Ginny, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, Molly, George, Blaise, Pansy, Greg, Evan, Corey, Taro, Ketty, Karalynn, Samaya, Damian, Edgar, Sheetal, and everyone else in the world?
I'm confused. In some instances it sounds like the Malfoys are on the verge of having their house foreclosed and their cloaks repossessed, yet a paragraph later we're told about the huge amounts of money and business Draco deals with and how they have a multi-bazillion Galleon company. Which is it? They can't be broke and rich at the same time.
Usually I'm so irritated with the old "everyone knows about and is purposefully withholding something from the one single person who should be told" plots that when that plot becomes apparent I toss the story. Your writing is good so I'm going to continue for a bit and hope "the plot" stops being so unfair to Draco.
I don't appreciate people keeping secrets from Draco, the kind of secrets he obviously needs to know. It doesn't come across that Lucius even really cares about him.
2,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »