Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
Elleelleb chapter 36 . 1/25
It's a few thoughts...
1. I feel so bad for Draco! It's so sad that he got this super crappy childhood and had to suffer so much and now his parents are these completely different people to their other kid, who try lied about through ommision for years! If I were in his place, I'd never talk to my parents again!
2. I don't understand the big deal of Draco going to travel. He's a wizard...he can apparatus when ever he wants. Witches and wizards don't have to worry about travel time. They could literally see each other every week, no big deal.
3. Hermione and Charlie kind of weirded me out, I think I would've preferred Ron and Hermione.
writing!
Solusolaine chapter 36 . 1/23
Thank you so much for sharing this wondeful piece. This made me fall in love with Dramione all over again.
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 36 . 1/23
Wow! What a great piece of work. I loved you're plot and the characters were spot on. It was absolutely perfect. I know this was posted ages ago, but I still wanted to thank you for such a perfect story!
HyperChrome chapter 9 . 1/6
I'm usually that jerk that only leaves one review at the very end of the story. -_- But let me just say, I LOVE the little possible romances you do in the background. I came to read Dramione, but now I'm just as caught up in the other relationships that might happen. 3
purple sky always chapter 36 . 12/28/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2015
A wonderful story. E cen though it made me cry like crazy I absolutely loved it.
Powderkeg chapter 36 . 12/10/2015
You haven't posted anything since finishing this story, but I wanted you to know it was brilliant anyway! It'd be nice to have an epilogue, to find out what house Cassie is in, how the world reacts, where Draco visits on his travels, if Hermione ever finds that cure, etc. But at the same time, the ending is wonderful. You did a great job and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for writing and for sharing.
Rose chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
I love you, your amazing writing, and the existence of this beautiful fanfic.
Jood2395 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
As I am reading this, I am thinking of Gravity and We Learned the Sea. I love how there are so many differences between each story but yet so many similarities. I think your writing is absolutely fantastic and I am eager to keep reading.
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
I'm in love with this chapter,your writing skills make me feel incredible, like incredible I don't want this story to end! Love you xoxo
LCB chapter 36 . 11/20/2015
I'm so happy to have found this story. I love the way you made them. Strong and lovely. Thank you for writing and sharing.
houdinicarol chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
FINALLYYYYY! Oh, really, really, I could not have waited any longer! I'm glad they finally talked:3 now, I'll keep reading!
houdinicarol chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Frustration runs through me. I'm very impatient, I know, but I really think you have lingered so much in delaying their mutual feelings... it's very frustrating. Anyway, let's see what's in the next chapters, I have read and waited so much for just leaving right now. Hope things between Draco and Hermione straightened soon.
vinzy chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
It's 01.24 and I still have long way to go to chap 36
houdinicarol chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
A very lovely chapter... oh specially the final part... I can't help but cry for them... hope they soon find what they really need, themselves.
Anyway, I'll keep reading...
2,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »