Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
I'm just going to guess yaxly. Um... ha wouldn't it be funny if it was Vernon D. Ohh it could be blasé.
Started off nicely. Little bit of a drag then onwards
zoesheppard chapter 36 . 7/6
Oh. My. Word. I loved this story so much! Better late to the party than never. Thanks for writing this! One question, what did Lucius have to change in the ancient Malfoy papers?
Danielle.vball chapter 36 . 7/1
So so so good
this story stinks srry i just dont like it
ciel.livide chapter 30 . 6/15
literally no one in the UK says "realtor" apart from US immigrants
Dramamomma19 chapter 36 . 6/14
I loved your story. I didn't sleep till I had to then I continued to read. It was so long and so well written. I am a bit sad about the ending.
melu785 chapter 12 . 6/13
I love your writing! This is one the best fanfics I've ever read in... 8 years. Also the banners are pretty nice (it took me a while to find them at dramionedotorg as ff site doesn't allow links) and the "lette format" with Draco and Hermione's stationery was pretty cool. Thank you for these awesome 12 chapters, usually I don't review until the end but in this case, I couldn't avoid it
ciel.livide chapter 13 . 6/8
disappointed that Hermione exhibited such sex worker phobia. I don't imagine her as the type of person who would slut-shame others.
ciel.livide chapter 12 . 6/8
pubs in London/the UK just don't have table service! unless sometimes when you're ordering food, and even then going to the bar is by far the most common way to order. and a pitcher of Guinness; what blasphemy is this…!
Kryu chapter 22 . 6/8
angelserpent chapter 36 . 6/2
I really loved this fanfiction, i'm french and she is one of my favorites stories, although if i would have preferred an epilogue with a happy ending. The fact that he goes away make me a little sad but it's still a good end, very good end with a touch of nostalgia. Thanks for this Dramione, thank you for having me carried away in this adventure dream.
saraimancer7 chapter 36 . 5/31
I have to express my honesty: I loved this fanfiction. I've read so many fanfics over the years, and very few Dramione fics have satisfied my taste. Thank you so much for writing this! Its opened my eyes to a particular Draco-Malfoy-like boy in my life.
Morly chapter 13 . 5/31
Great story, great plot !
Lady Mage chapter 36 . 5/30
This was a truly excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more of your work!
2,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »