Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
jkrowlingrox chapter 36 . 21h
Really great story! I definitely liked that you've left it open-ended like this.
Thomatshu chapter 5 . 3/22
I gave up when Hermione was Slytherins Head of House.
Kurai Ummei chapter 36 . 3/8
This story was pretty good. It started stronger then it ended. Certain dramas seemed overdone (the house gift, admitting love) and other under done (Charlie, Lucius taking back the co.) I enjoyed the sister twist, that was perfect. I wished for a little more action or magic theorycrafting, but you did write a great Professor Granger. Thanks for the fic.
Brilliant
TheGoldenGirlintheSilverCrown chapter 36 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this! The twists, the turns, the plot and character development. Omg, it has been the best one I have read in ages. Loved it so much, you're such a great writer!
This is the very firstfic I've read where Draco tells his father he loves him.

Wow.
Wasn't it suspicious that they left just like that?
fanatic05 chapter 27 . 2/21
The betrayal in this story is just too much.
Serendipithy chapter 31 . 2/1
Uh, I'd still be pissed with my parents after all that, if only for the pseudo-blackmailing. I would at least demand to have my own life back... or one free from my parents for the unforeseeable future. I'm really (honestly!) trying to see it from his parents' perspective, but it still pisses me off how Narcissa was so thoughtless in spending so much money when she knew he was being blackmailed-how she knew he worked so hard and didn't lift a finger in all those years. How his father keeps pleading and giving his own son puppy dog eyes, and how Draco himself can't resist because it's his own father.

But through it all, I'm really impressed by your way with words... No story has ever made me so angry while also being well-written. The emotions this story has brought out of me are surprising, to say the least.
Serendipithy chapter 24 . 1/31
Holy... Lucius' attitude and character makes me want to cry in frustration and anger. I literally never tear up from anger and wanting to punch something, but this comes oh, so close. I don't understand what Lucius is doing and why Draco is being such a pushover to his father. If I were in that position, I would have reported this already, family be damned. I mean, his family already betrayed him more than once. If my father (and this is speaking as if he were still alive) did the same to me, I would hold that grudge for years before dealing with him again.
Too unbelievably convoluted, but a great effort.
It has been a very long 19 chapters. I had begun to wonder.
Hermione doesn't care much about how deeply this affects Draco. She would rather worship her snippy morals.
Any man who pays for sex is disgusting. I had liked Draco until now. Thanks for ruining that.
If Draco has things raging in his eyes, he should see an optometrist.
2,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »