Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
AegisOfRime chapter 36 . 2/23
I didn’t realize upon reading this that you were the author of WLtS. No wonder I enjoyed it so much. Very well written and enjoyable. Loved the addition of Cassie
laloudu77 chapter 36 . 1/27
What a story! I’d love a sequel though If you’re still interested in French corrections, let me know!
laloudu77 chapter 25 . 1/21
I don’t know if you are still using the platform, but as a French person, I can correct your French in these chapters
ozlemu chapter 36 . 1/16
Re-read this after years ago, felt just as good as the first time. Beautiful story.
just wanted to say that this is my favorite fic of all time and i’ve read it once a year every year since i was 15 (i’m 26 now!) it’s comfort food for me. thank you for writing it so many years ago!
Bella Fortis chapter 17 . 11/29/2021
I'm only on chapter 17 but I SWEAR it's Greg, it literally makes so much sense and I want it to be right so much.. but suchhhh a good read
cjm6832 chapter 36 . 11/8/2021
This story is really really good. And I know I am beyond years late to read it…. However, there are quite a few elements you don’t tie up in the end. Yes, we as readers know so many more things are going to happen in the lives of these characters, but in the first half of the story, Hermione‘s research is a big factor for her to jump into Draco’s story. The research lab and every thing with that storyline gets a wayward pass… now, years later, this story can be flushed out to include Hermione’s research on the cruciatus and add more information from her side of the story. Just a thought. But I love this entire story.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/1/2021
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 36 . 10/12/2021
Love your story. Thanks. I hope this comes out as constructive as I intend. Some points, such as trust issues and doubts , is it love, Love or LOVE...seemed to me overly emphasized to the point of annoying redundancy. considered just skipping ahead 10 chapters, but I persevered. Thankfully you too persevered and turned out a very enjoyable story. Thanks
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2021
Cassiopeia ( star name) White (as opposed to Black) ... ok, so I was wrong about Goyle. But now I am thinking Bellatrix and her husband Lestrange may have a daughter.
Thanks for an enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2021
Goyle...still the blackmailer. Thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2021
FINALLY Hermione begins to realise ...
What if this unsavory woman snitched to the first willing ear that she was sleeping with Draco while he was supposedly with Hermione? It wasn't possible that she didn't recognize Hermione, hadn't read about her relationship with Draco... was it?
Let's back up a bit. Is there any chance at all that Hermione's date with Charlie, complete with press photos and his mention of her passionate support, and yeah, her going to his fancy hotel room WON'T make international news?
Of course the blackmailer, who wrote that whole rude letter all about Hermione, will never recognize her lurking about the bank to spy on him ? Shakes head... still, pretty good story. Thanks
3,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »