Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 16 . 11/22
I'm in love with this chapter,your writing skills make me feel incredible, like incredible I don't want this story to end! Love you xoxo
LCB chapter 36 . 11/20
I'm so happy to have found this story. I love the way you made them. Strong and lovely. Thank you for writing and sharing.
houdinicarol chapter 19 . 10/22
FINALLYYYYY! Oh, really, really, I could not have waited any longer! I'm glad they finally talked:3 now, I'll keep reading!
houdinicarol chapter 18 . 10/22
Frustration runs through me. I'm very impatient, I know, but I really think you have lingered so much in delaying their mutual feelings... it's very frustrating. Anyway, let's see what's in the next chapters, I have read and waited so much for just leaving right now. Hope things between Draco and Hermione straightened soon.
vinzy chapter 14 . 10/22
It's 01.24 and I still have long way to go to chap 36
houdinicarol chapter 14 . 10/21
A very lovely chapter... oh specially the final part... I can't help but cry for them... hope they soon find what they really need, themselves.
Anyway, I'll keep reading...
thequeenofpearls chapter 36 . 10/19
So I realize that this story was written years ago and I don't know if you even read these anymore but I just wanted to let you know that this was amazing! I got sucked into Dramione by reading We Learned the Sea and I've been addicted ever since. I don't know why it took me so long to read this story but I'm so happy I did. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! It was perfect!
twinningbigtime chapter 36 . 10/15
Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Didn't put the iPad down :)
I'm glad you clarified the ending is how you planned but have to admit all I can think about now is how long Draco stays away and then them moving forward to marriage, living together etc
Also, if Lucius gets off ok & how do him & Cissa change, does Cassie go to Hogwarts etc.
Just a few too many open questions for me, but thank you for what you wrote!
bpotter3 chapter 36 . 9/27
I saw that someone recommended this fic on dramioneasks on Tumblr and I decided to read it. I'm so glad that I read this and has become one of my all time favorite Dramione fics! I love the way you wrote both Draco and Hermione. You are an amazing writer and I'm so excited to read more!
OnAMission chapter 8 . 8/30
*heavy breathing* Draco you just can't… and I just… and he… and you. Just. GAH.
Just wondering if you could write a version of this where Draco's parents WEREN'T selfish, self-centered, useless, grabby little toads?
So freaking perfect thank you so much honestly thank you this was so beautiful
katmom chapter 36 . 8/17
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. It was well thought out, well edited (!), well done!

Now I'm off to check out your other works.

Again, thank you.

teamcan chapter 36 . 8/12
This is definitely going on my list of favorite fanfictions ever. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I especially liked how you portrayed the relationship development between the two. Great work overall!
I hate Narcissa ugh & Lucious