Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
Gingercupcake chapter 36 . 5/20
This story was great, everybody was in character, I really liked the slow development off their relationship and the ending. You're a great writer, keep it up
Sara x2 chapter 36 . 5/3
Hey again also I was thinking that you have an amazing opportunity to create a sequel and tie up what happens with Cassie, Charlie, Blaise, and Draco&Hermione! I know being a mum doesn't leave a lot of time but please consider it. Thanks x
Sara chapter 36 . 5/3
This is an absolutely beautiful story, best I have ever read. I'm so sad it's over.
Thank you for your amazing stories. The depth of your carachters is outstanding.
noname chapter 36 . 4/26
This looks like it's been written by a 13-year-old with no social life what-so-ever... Who even talk like that? Ok... I get that they are supposed to be high society or something like that but come on... They sound like a Victorian novel!
twiliteroket chapter 1 . 4/25
Draco is such an intelligent hottie in this story that I cry of joy.
also, i know we have all probably lost you to real life. i was, too, for a few years. but then i started reading fanfics (dramione all the way) about a month ago and got myself stuck in this realm again. i just wanted to add (from my previous review, just below this one i hope) that it would be nice to have an epilogue. how its like for draco to be around ron, in their new "bachelor pad", and then to hermione's research on the cruciatus, how cassie got on at hogwarts, with hermione being head of house (the same house, i'd like to think). i hope these epilogue ideas will spark something! (fingers crossed) toodles and thank you again for a great story :)
I'm so glad i decided to read this through the end, despite reading the reviews halfway through and got quite affected by them. People should just really not assume things and drop comments halfway through. Either way i love your plot and the way you dont write the smut scenes and leave it the way you did. Its so refreshing to know you dont need to put those scenes in so much. Or maybe i just prefer them that way. And i love the Malfoys in this one. They are all at their best conniving and surprising (good) slytherin behaviour. Thank you for this story! I loved it. :)
jkrowlingrox chapter 36 . 4/18
Really great story! I definitely liked that you've left it open-ended like this.
Thomatshu chapter 5 . 3/22
I gave up when Hermione was Slytherins Head of House.
Kurai Ummei chapter 36 . 3/8
This story was pretty good. It started stronger then it ended. Certain dramas seemed overdone (the house gift, admitting love) and other under done (Charlie, Lucius taking back the co.) I enjoyed the sister twist, that was perfect. I wished for a little more action or magic theorycrafting, but you did write a great Professor Granger. Thanks for the fic.
Brilliant
TheGoldenGirlintheSilverCrown chapter 36 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this! The twists, the turns, the plot and character development. Omg, it has been the best one I have read in ages. Loved it so much, you're such a great writer!
This is the very firstfic I've read where Draco tells his father he loves him.

Wow.
Wasn't it suspicious that they left just like that?
2,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »