Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
Mrs.Reader chapter 1 . 5/8
Ah- loved the story. My life was on pause for a few daysIm so glad i dont read wip anymore; because I could not have waited for the updates to know who tge blackmailer was! How do I find the art?
duskbutterfly chapter 36 . 3/20
Such a fascinating story, i loved all of the twists and turns and the characterisation is phenomenal
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2023
Loved your story.
I thought I'd do an M.A. degree whilst I was off work with the baby . . . . Hah!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2023
No dates on individual chapters; but brilliant personal news.
Love the realistically busy lives of Draco and Hermione ( I'm a teacher and my husband ran his own company for a couple of decades).
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 12 . 5/12/2023
I think it could be Graham Montague.
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 10 . 5/9/2023
I love Gordon Ramsay!
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 9 . 5/7/2023
If Draco is already 25, then Hermione will be turning 26.
Daegr14 chapter 8 . 4/18/2023
Oh. I am really enjoying this.
Daegr14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2023
Intriguing beginning!
tuantuan92 chapter 32 . 1/11/2023
Currently on my reread (I think, this was one of the first dramione story I have read years ago) and I just realize the parallel of Draco and Charlie when it comes to Hermione’s acceptance that had her worried. Thank Merlin Draco is not making the mistake Charlie did. And boyyy can you please say to the girl already that you love her? Hahahaha.
Drsnivy1 chapter 5 . 12/7/2022
The other side... Who knows what might happen if they meet up in a different corner of the world... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I feel like I read that before ;)
meeka.martinez chapter 17 . 9/26/2022
I just don't quite understand why they are thinking it has to be a deatheater.. like they both know other people without a dark mark can do dark magic.. unless im missing something.
Blu3zClu3z chapter 36 . 8/20/2022