Reviews for Heavy Lies the Crown
amandaisalwayswright chapter 18 . 4/8
You're killing me! *sighs dramatically* How much longer will you put me through this torture? When will they kiss? I need them to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss!
You write so well and the plot seems really interesting... But I feel there are so much text that hasn't really a point to the story, but rather to fill inn the pages... It gets kind of boring and I have skippet over some parts but I think I need to just stop... I am sorry to say it anf i don't mean anything bad saying this, but it just moved too slowly for my taste...
Brune67 chapter 2 . 3/11
Again, you really are a good writer. I like all the tiny details you put, the descriptions, the tension... I can't believe i delayed reading your story for so long !
Brune67 chapter 1 . 3/11
Hi ! I really, really like your writing style :) this first chapter is really intriguing,,the characters are well defined. I' really eager to read the next chapters !
Wow, this story was just amazing. I could not stop reading it. Great job!
youmeagaintstheworld chapter 36 . 2/10
Truly amazing story..im still not forgiving his parents though...anyway thank you for writing!love xx
Mc111 chapter 32 . 1/5
Love this story. This chapter was great!
wheredoyoufloat chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
So beautifully written. Thank you so much.
ChayaLekhaka chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
I know this chapters pretty old, but I thought you might like to know that there's an inconsistency with the meeting times; you change from full to new moon. I love this story, and I'm on my second read through! Good work!
Caroline chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Heyyyy, not sure if you check this fanfic whenever you get a review or whatever as it was completed years ago but I just wanted to say that I loved how you mentioned Fiji as I am from there. Thanks for that. Besides that, its a really good story, has a nice plot.
SarRansom chapter 36 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us all. I enjoyed it very much.
Anastasia Riddle chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
I was actually starting to like this story until Chapter Eight. The dialogue in this entire chapter lacked all and any personality from the characters; Hermione and her parents, Hermione and Ginny, then Hermione and Draco! No personality throughout. It was disappointing too, as it was clear you were at least a decent writer from your writing style. Very disappointing...
PhoenixRising143 chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
After reading We Learned the Sea, I couldn't wait to dive into another one of your exceptional stories. That being said, Heavy Lies the Crown was terrific! First of all, you made me like Ginny. That NEVER happens. I really enjoyed all the twists and turns of this story, even though at some points, Hermione's insecurity madee want to tear my hair out. I loved this! Great job! And congrats on the baby girl!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to reading your story. :)

My immature "that's what she said" sense of humor would not allow me to let this go unmentioned:

"thrilling at the feel of the wood in his hands"

Heh.
Novella chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Just a couple of corrections:
- it is Lestrange, not Lastrange
- and Volkswagen, not Volkswagen
Spellings of nouns are especially important. ;)
2,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »