Reviews for What's Left of Me
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I'm so torn and I feel for Natsuki. :( Not really like the song until I read this fic. lol

If it's not too much to ask, can I know what really happen to their relationship that made Shizuru left?

Thanks for writing.
Ume sama chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You make me cry on the inside :'( This brings back so many painful memories.
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ah kohai you have been prolific recently...I am excited to see what the muses gifted you with.

Though angsty this piece is quite good. I'll admit...Natsuki definitely fits the does Nao.

You blended the two elements really well, in some places, it is almost seamless. Great job Max...

off to the next piece...

elder master out
Bleeding Hopes chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Nice. Loved the formatting. Thanks for the read.
Han dj chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Know should have not put who was it in your mind at the end. You're quite fond of writing un-named characters and if you didn't wrote who you have in mind...I would have thought of this as another chapter to EM Praetorian's A Moment in Time! Hehehehe (I did write 2 chapters there as guest author and that one should be in this name so everyone should guess) Lol. (I do not mean to compare your work!)

But as it is good, I'm not good with grammar so I think everything was written with class! And the format is good too, not hard to understand the meaning and the description of your character's feelings in relation to the song was exact.

Thanks for this.

Urooj chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Yeah, we really don't know what we have until it's gone

demo, some of us are fortunate to make it right the second times

and some of the times we aren't so lucky )
Gale chapter 1 . 1/16/2009 one has anythin left to take...