Reviews for Econs
Keira Tetsu chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I really really loved that
MorningGlory147 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Love it
MorningGlory147 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Lol that's funny
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Haha for a second I thought they were going to to swimming at that lake from before...or have lemons with each other in the forest alone(am I using that right? I have no idea honestly. Never really used the word "lemon" before like this). But yes it was still a good ending for the story. But if Keira or Sky have children will their kids be halfbreeds? :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
So I've been reading this and it is insanely amazing at how good it is. I still remember the Jake and Daxter games and I loved them a lot. I would still have them now if my parents hadn't made me trade them in. Your take on this is really unique and pretty amazing but I'm just wondering if I missed something with how Sky was so suddenly introduced into the story. Is there a part that I missed? And if the Dark Eco in Keiras body is liking holding your breath underwater won't you eventually drown or have to breath? Really thought provoking and really good story :]
black fox chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
great job you did amazing on this story im the person that reads in order so ill be looking for the next one
OrionRejects chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Loved it. I love how you made all of them meeting just a chance occurance.
b0r3d0m chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Hi! So I just wanted to say that it's nice to read a story where Jak isn't gay for once. No offence to gay people, it just puts him out of character. Oh and the one thing that kinda disappointed me was that jak just wasn't... Beastly enough LOL. I can't really describe any other way, but yeah great story!
Mad House chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
this was better than awesome. please put the sequeal up as soon as possable.
random hyper person chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
RHP: THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE how you protray Dark Jak! Please update soon- (eyes get darker) or I'll hunt you down!

(eyes lighten, and she skips away humming)

Willow: O.O

Dark Jak: O.o

Willow: What just happened?

Dark: I.. don't..know...
Scarlett Wolf chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
love the story. i can't wait until the sequel.
Souls-Of-The-Wastlelands chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
A good story, so far at least. Keep it up, this is one hell of a story. Some parts had me laughing hysterically, and other parts were heartwarming, such as the Jak/Keira moment at the end. But, Kellan should have put into the story more at the beginning, because he had a rather spontaneous entrance. Secondly, it didn't really work how Sky met Kellan spontaneously, danced with him, and then had sex with him 10 minutes later. But still, this is a very good story
09CamaroChick chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
1st review! Yay!

i just love the relationship between Sky and Jak they're almost like brother and sister.

i couldn't help but laugh at jak's reaction to keira.

keep it up! and don't forget to update soon! :)