Reviews for Identity
tickledpinkstamper chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
ARRGH, please say you intend to finish this story? I need to know what happens!
elislyn chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
I was really into this fanfic, and I just reread parts of it. I was wondering, are you planning to finish this? and if so, will there be an update coming soon? It has been a long time since this was updated.
mysecrets101 chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
I hate Edward's parents. I love Edward. I love this story. Please update soon.
Nikki Novak chapter 23 . 2/9/2011
I am a HUGE Twilight fan. And cannot wait for the "Breaking Dawn" movie . But. That was wrong! You can't possibly end the story with that...cliffhanger. You are a very talented writer. But the suspense is killing me now. Please tell me this story is "in-progress". Don't end it there.

P.S~ A couple of questions about "identity". #1: When bella was bleeding., was it her period or an actual pregnancy?. #2: What will happen to Edward and Bella?. Will Edward go to jail.?

Will they get a divorce.?

P.S.S~ if there is no wa contact or
Darcyfan14 chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
OMG! what a interesting story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Really great story.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 23 . 5/26/2010
I lived it! Plz keep goin and keep me updated! :D
izabellacullen chapter 23 . 2/22/2010
I love your stories - I've read "Don't worry about it" at least 4 times lol - and I really hope you decide to finish this eventually. ) I'm so curious to know what comes next...
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
what the hell! i hate his parents. damn them!
edward'sbella17 chapter 22 . 1/18/2010
great story i really hope you update soon please
Cash.inMyBootsJR chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
UPDATE. NOW.#
Panda Blitz chapter 23 . 12/15/2009
Ah U f*ckin Bastard! *Wraps my hands around Edward Sr.'s throat* Please update soon!
futureauthor62 chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
damn! When does Edward turn 18? I hope it's soon. VERY soon.
TheFanaticFangirl chapter 23 . 10/17/2009
oh there bitches

can i kill them?

please!

Please!

PLEASE!
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 23 . 10/15/2009
Wow i really dislike Edward sr er he needs to just leave them alone. i cant wait to see what happens next