Reviews for Hurricane!
Rambonata chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I gotta say, your a pretty good writer. I'm hooked already. The only problem that i see, is that a category 3 hurricane Really wouldn't be able to do that much to a well built city like Megakat City. A category 5 hurricane on the other hand... with winds going 156 mph and up, Can devastate cities. Great Example of category 5 is Hurricane Katrina which Destroyed New Orleans, Louisiana (U.S.A) This website may help a bit . /HAW2/ english /basics/ saffir_

Just place a . and erase the spaces. (i have no idea if links work on reviews.
Etherweil chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh I've never read a fic dealing with a natural disaster before. Awesome idea Uly. I really like this one too. You have alot of good fics out, they've been really enjoyable reads for me. Keep up the good work as always. :]

~Ether
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
I love it a great end to this story. Wonderful Uly your style is so amazing I just cant get enough of your stories it so emotional and so cool on your part on how you writtien them.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Wow Uly you did a bang up job and setting the tone of this chapter. Made me to remind of myself and that diasaster of hurricane Katrina. I like your humanistic style to bring out this chapter to light and made us think of the things in life we take for granted. Bravo on your writing skills.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Great story. Good job with the scenes' description, and cool dialogues. The epilogue is pretty well done.

Keep the good writing.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
aw, how cute. lol poor Uly he really doesn't like having his personal life in the spotlight. really good story though. _
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Oh that was a great story. I'm glad that the SWAT Kats and Feral got long and that he got a CD out too with SWAT Kats buying it no less. Ah, I wish more fics like this were out. It brings a close not too close recpest for each other.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
heh, i like a bit of friendliness. too bad it takes a crisis to bring it about.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Great story Uly. Are you going to do an Epilogue set a little after chapter 4, so we can see how the City is recovering and what changes have been made?
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Nice chapter, I just hope over the this time, things well change between kats.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Wow this fic has everything danger and music. I love it how you made this situation more calming with music. Great work on your part Uly and i can't wait for the next chappie to find out what's next.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
this chapter is awesome you put together all three the SWAT KATS, Feral and Callico Briggs all together. This is something so great here I can't wait to read on chapter 3 to find out more. I have to say to you Uly as WOW you did a fantastic job writing this fic keep up the great work.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow this is so good how you started this fic from Music soothe the soul. I love this begining and will read chapter 2 and 3 and give review to those very soon, you did a great job on establish a continuation from the previous fic mentioned above keep up the great work Uly.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
It's been a great story so far Uly.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
lol of course the storm would take out Megakat Towers that place always gets trashed no matter what is happening. lol cute, Uly having to sing to the kittens. working with the SWAT Kats ta'boot. lol very nice. waiting for more.