Reviews for Megaman ZX: Return to Zero
Rem chapter 36 . 11/10/2017
So, I have read most of this story twice now. It has been a lot of fun to read and I think I know what going to happen next with X. Now, looking at the last date of updating the story, The question now stands. Are you dead now? Granted the question is kinda a null point, considering when you update the story to say otherwise, it kinda says right there that you aren't. Unless you're updating this from beyond the grave. At which point, that is dedication, and what should I expect?
XenoGamer186 chapter 36 . 10/11/2017
What are you forgetting? you mean other than:
1. Prairie is a Reploid, so she can be brought back. x and zero both have recovered from far worse. (Iris doesn't really count since technology has probably increased since that little incident)
2. Ciel also made herself immortal, and it was never clear what happened to her.

3. To write/post the last chapter?
I really love your story, please come back _
Death update chapter 36 . 10/8/2017
I started reading yesterday and I haven't stopped. I know only the basics of the MegaMan series but this is an incredible fic. I can't wait to see you finish it. Hope for an update soon.
Eeveechan chapter 36 . 6/27/2017
Can't wait! You've been doing a great job with this fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. You almost had me in tears when Prarie died, which doesn't happen often. Hope Ceil wasn't making stuff up when she said she wasn't dead. Your Christmas special was nice. Randomness, but not enough randomness that nothing made sense at all so that you couldn't enjoy it randomness. That attack you had Vent do when double megamerged with Model A sounded a lot like X's nova strike. Will he do it again? A little worried about the goddess part. In Megaman games, whenever someone claims to be a god, they usually end up beat down. Don't worry, I don't think you last dozen lines are lame. They make me excited as to what happens next :).
Don't die. Your fic is really interesting. I can't wait to see the sequels you were talking about. Don't give up!

(*eevee takes out Pom Poms and cheers on author*)
V01dSw0rd chapter 34 . 6/10/2017
Can't wait to see Zero tap into Cyberspace to fight (STAGE 2 BOSS) Weil [Model W].
V01dSw0rd chapter 30 . 6/10/2017
The next stage after Biomerge, which requires mutual trust (sort of like Burst Mode in Digimon Data Squad), is the Biomeld. Not just completely shareing - instead they duo overlap... Which would greatly enhance Aile's Lifespan. She would be somewhat like Ciel & Prairie/Aluette!
V01dSw0rd chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Siren were actually Winged women... The Japanese lore mixed up the mythos!
V01dSw0rd chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
A good story that taps into the foundation of Megaman X is "Burn the Bridge Home"... Timetravel fanfic, pure awesome!
NiveusLuna chapter 36 . 4/22/2017
Read the fic over the course of maybe a week. Love it so far. Keep it up!

I especially liked the "punched in the brain" comparison, Aile's and Leviathan's gossip, and Leviathan's self introduction to Coldeel. ("And I believe you just called me old.")

I had to laugh when I realized, upon reading this latest chapter, that it really has only been like three days in-universe. The characters themselves have trouble believing it's been that short a time.

As a whole, the story is great, and I don't have any trouble visualizing the fight scenes. The fight scenes are nicely detailed, and not over too quickly, unlike some other MM fics I've read that I won't name. Good work, man!
V01dSw0rd chapter 36 . 2/11/2017
Soooo... Not just Biomerged, Aile has undergone a BioMELD.
Also, WHY DOES NO ONE POINT OUT- Model W Model Wily/Weil?!
V01dSw0rd chapter 35 . 2/11/2017
SOOOO... Fefnir...
Feel better after that rant?
XD
ROFL
Riku Uzumaki chapter 36 . 2/11/2017
Looks like Aile will be out of commission for the remainder of the big battle. It's probably for the best since she has established herself as absolutely OP while as Aurora.
ImaginationInterpreter chapter 36 . 1/23/2017
Foreshadowing... usually is subtle. Whatever is going on with Zero and the creeping Omega-leaking is more like 'hey, reader, start biting your nails, like, sixteen chapters ago.' Yeah, nope, nope, nope...
Okay, I was expecting Model A or Ashe to chime in and ask why Model H couldn't just 'do that zombie thing that Model P did,' but considering who DID chime in, I suppose that's still a possibility.
Forgetting. Usually it's Zero who has the memory problem, but we already know he was contagious. For some reason I suspect Commander Fluve is involved, and-
Ooooh, Riiiight. There WAS that hint about Zero's phrasing on the subject Prairie when he came back from Omega's chamber...
crymblade chapter 36 . 1/20/2017
I felt that..."Aurora" was a bit too much Levianthan and too little Aile. Too cocky. Rather, she spent so much time gloating that it's odd to describe her actions as calm. Good action, though the power levels are skyrocketing to the point they're starting to not feel meaningful anymore.

Aeolus seemed pretty okay in the head for someone who underwent continual Overdrive beyond what his mind supposedly could take.

Master X sounded pretty strange, yes.
TyrantChimera chapter 36 . 1/20/2017
I'm kinda sad for Aeolus, but he went fighting well, and he went quickly. I'm very glad Harpy managed to survive though. ...Wait, nothing you're forgetting... eh?