Reviews for Megaman ZX: Return to Zero
KoutetsuOn'I chapter 33 . 5/10
Jesus christ man. Love the story. Keep it up under pain of death. Ya hear?
ThEBiGAlE chapter 33 . 4/19
This really, really needs to be updated. This is a really, really, really good story, and I really, really, really, really want to read more. Please, really, really, really, really, really don't let this story die!

P.S: Are you really, really, really, really, really, really not dead?
P.P.S: If you're really, really, really, really, really, really, really not dead, please write more
GR chapter 29 . 2/15
WTHHHHHH with the kiss? You people, always add romace in.
Rebecca Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 1/25
Bien, me gusta!
a better name chapter 33 . 1/7
It's a good story. I might have to read it again since it's been so long thugh, haha
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 33 . 1/7
Holy crap, an update, but it's good to see this all the same. And that battle was intense, holy crap...
Omega Zekrom chapter 33 . 1/7
Oh Arceus I'm sorry for not reading this earlier. I missed both this chapter AND the previous one's alert emails. ._.

Detailed as always author! Chapter 32 (well, 29's) fight scenes kept me on my toes as much as being on the sofa allowed me to, and the banter between Vent and Ashe was fun. Damn, those two make a great couple... Anyway, the scene with Atlas was brief but sufficiently detailed, so I could really feel her character, y know?

As for this one, ALL CAAAAAPS! :D Screw the fact that you threw the naming theme out of the window, I like the name SPLASH BLUE. And despite the fact that you said this chapter was "boring", it's a hell lot more exciting than anything I could ever write, and much more than most of what I've read. Aelous seems a bit more psychotic in Return to Zero than in the game however, any reasons why? (If you've already explained his before, mind humouring me?)

That strategy of Aile's was cool, no pun intended. That bit of technical info about the lowest operating temperature of various machines was cool too.

Speaking of technical info, any reason why you used the name Remington for the lock back in chapter 32/29? Or the model number of that buggy lock?

Seriously looking forward to more, and hoping that my email won't screw up.

-Zek
Veonix chapter 33 . 1/3
This is one of my all time favorite stories ever. I have actually been rereading it because it's just that good. Can't wait for the next chapter. You sir are a genius.
True Hyper Sonic chapter 31 . 1/3
Actually, the rolling snake eating its own tail is the real Ouroboros, which is why Albert's version looked similar, but sideways and Weil-fied. It's supposed to represent both the world & eternity, because it goes in a circle, like the world & time. I like the story so far; I've been reading it often this week. Oh, and in chapter 27: Black Burn, Zero deleted Black Widow's internal Cyber-soul; the data that would become a Cyber-Elf. Keep up the good work!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 33 . 1/1
Aeolus completely threw his sanity out the window, jumped out the window after it, and then slammed his sanity's face into the ground upon landing. If he actually didn't do that this chapter, he probably will next chapter.
crymblade chapter 33 . 1/1
I've forgotten quite a bit of the story at this point, but that didn't stop this fight from being awesome.
X the Reaper chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
Yay, finally an update! I was waiting for this for a long while! Personally, I liked this chapter and the battle, especially with Aeolus near the end. That's how you battle, using any and all options to your advantage and utterly screwing over your opponent's plans.

Can't wait for the next one, and looking forward to what's gonna happen between Atlas and Vent, plus the inevitable confrontation with Master Thomas. Also, kind of hoping you eventually show what happened to Thetis, because I think they mentioned him once in passing but nothing else.

Also, still waiting for Prometheus and Pandora's inevitable return to screw things up for all parties involved (though that probably won't happen except in a potential sequel with Grey, which I'm still wondering whose Biometal he'll get).

But either way, glad to finally see an update! Hope to see another one soon!
patattack chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
Very awesome and action packed. My fav parts were the beginning, seeing the power of Zero's recoil rod, and the end with Aeolus' final move.
nina chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
You're baaaaaaack! So happy! Cool chapter as usual, please update the alouette fic too!
Da-Awesom-One chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
You're back! Even if it's for a short while. Fight wasn't bad, but it dod feel one sided for each character at certain points. I hope that next chapter both fighters are more evened out. Still, Aeolus has lost it.