Reviews for Megaman ZX: Return to Zero
V01dSw0rd chapter 36 . 2/11
Soooo... Not just Biomerged, Aile has undergone a BioMELD.
Also, WHY DOES NO ONE POINT OUT- Model W Model Wily/Weil?!
V01dSw0rd chapter 35 . 2/11
SOOOO... Fefnir...
Feel better after that rant?
XD
ROFL
Riku Uzumaki chapter 36 . 2/11
Looks like Aile will be out of commission for the remainder of the big battle. It's probably for the best since she has established herself as absolutely OP while as Aurora.
ImaginationInterpreter chapter 36 . 1/23
Foreshadowing... usually is subtle. Whatever is going on with Zero and the creeping Omega-leaking is more like 'hey, reader, start biting your nails, like, sixteen chapters ago.' Yeah, nope, nope, nope...
Okay, I was expecting Model A or Ashe to chime in and ask why Model H couldn't just 'do that zombie thing that Model P did,' but considering who DID chime in, I suppose that's still a possibility.
Forgetting. Usually it's Zero who has the memory problem, but we already know he was contagious. For some reason I suspect Commander Fluve is involved, and-
Ooooh, Riiiight. There WAS that hint about Zero's phrasing on the subject Prairie when he came back from Omega's chamber...
crymblade chapter 36 . 1/20
I felt that..."Aurora" was a bit too much Levianthan and too little Aile. Too cocky. Rather, she spent so much time gloating that it's odd to describe her actions as calm. Good action, though the power levels are skyrocketing to the point they're starting to not feel meaningful anymore.

Aeolus seemed pretty okay in the head for someone who underwent continual Overdrive beyond what his mind supposedly could take.

Master X sounded pretty strange, yes.
TyrantChimera chapter 36 . 1/20
I'm kinda sad for Aeolus, but he went fighting well, and he went quickly. I'm very glad Harpy managed to survive though. ...Wait, nothing you're forgetting... eh?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 36 . 1/20
Holy crap, Aile and Model L got a massive upgrade...hot damn. Still that was a pretty good fight and exactly what was needed.
X the Reaper chapter 36 . 1/20
Long time in coming, but worth it I'd say. Now, at long last the climactic battle is at hand!

As for anything you're forgetting...hmm...that's a good question. Aside from Grey (who's hopefully getting his own story eventually), can't think of much else...unless it involves a pair of absent Reploid siblings...

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Akytsu Frozen chapter 36 . 1/19
I cant belive sop mutch time passed since i faved this fic, more than 7 years! OFG! but you never dissapointed me whit the chapter so for that thanks from the bottom of my heart, there is not mutch else to say about the fic and i think it will be weird when you hit the complete button, but so far this fic was awesome and contained some of my favorite pairing, i just hope when I hit the last chapters Leviathan and Zero stays together (that was actually why i wanted to read this fic or any fic in general in the megaman section of FF) o well lets see what the future will hold for us see ya next chapter!
LW.exe chapter 36 . 1/19
I am so glad to see a new chapter. This fanfic is so great!
DonkeyKongvsMario chapter 36 . 1/19
Ironically, Harpuia's thoughts kinda remind me of how X was originally planned to become cynical over the years and be the boss that Zero had to destroy after waking up to save the world .
The Unplanner chapter 36 . 1/19
"Angst" seems like too short a word to describe the result of being passed around for hundreds of years between a bundle of madmen who only use the power that used to be yours to destroy everything you care about. It led H to spout rhetoric that sounded a lot like the Maverick Virus' usual propaganda. "Humans are the source of all evil! Kill all humans! Make a new world without them!" But that's where the argument always stops. Once every human is dead, what then? Did Harpuia have a plan for what, specifically, would be done with the new world? The ends don't justify the means if both the ends and the means are just genocide.

Even in a rather tense situation, I laughed at Aile's assessment of Harpuia's new aptitude for dodging. "There's things like momentum and acceleration and...and stuff!" The feels when your opponent doesn't have to apply what they learned in science class. Speaking of which...

Whoa! "Goddess of Ice" indeed! I'm guessing Aile and Leviathan won't get to do become Aurora again, though. How long would that have lasted if they hadn't been zapped by the entire atmosphere? The loads of ice they were creating out of nothing didn't seem to be draining them...and if you think about it, they could have just edited in more energy reserves for themselves if they started running low!

It occurs to me that Aile/Leviathan is getting kinda overpowered. It further occurs to me that calling the previous sentence an understatement would be an understatement of its own.

So, now that the Model H has exhausted his god powers against Aurora and Aeolus has failed to beat Aile his pointy sticks, what's left? X seems to have a cool idea. He's got a pretty high bar to reach, though. We passed the divine threshold back when Zero cut down a Pseudoroid's soul.
Arklight chapter 35 . 11/28/2016
Phew, I was worried that Vent was gonna get the short end of the stick here, what with everyone else getting power ups left and right. I was pretty surprised my model G and actually kind of pumped my fists a bit when he showed up. Keep em coming pal!
Sans the Skela-hog chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
This is a Great Story. The outakes were also pure genius, if I ever make a fanfic, I'll include outakes.
XenoGamer186 chapter 35 . 10/14/2016
This story is amazing. I came here expecting a lame fan fiction, then find myself 35 chapters later wondering when the next part comes out. The story is developed beautifully and the characters are very well established. I found a few grammar mistakes, but nothing too major. You've given me a few style ideas for my own works, and I really hope that you continue this story. Stay awesome.