Reviews for Megaman ZX: Return to Zero
Eeveechan chapter 36 . 6/27
Can't wait! You've been doing a great job with this fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. You almost had me in tears when Prarie died, which doesn't happen often. Hope Ceil wasn't making stuff up when she said she wasn't dead. Your Christmas special was nice. Randomness, but not enough randomness that nothing made sense at all so that you couldn't enjoy it randomness. That attack you had Vent do when double megamerged with Model A sounded a lot like X's nova strike. Will he do it again? A little worried about the goddess part. In Megaman games, whenever someone claims to be a god, they usually end up beat down. Don't worry, I don't think you last dozen lines are lame. They make me excited as to what happens next :).
Don't die. Your fic is really interesting. I can't wait to see the sequels you were talking about. Don't give up!

(*eevee takes out Pom Poms and cheers on author*)
V01dSw0rd chapter 34 . 6/10
Can't wait to see Zero tap into Cyberspace to fight (STAGE 2 BOSS) Weil [Model W].
V01dSw0rd chapter 30 . 6/10
The next stage after Biomerge, which requires mutual trust (sort of like Burst Mode in Digimon Data Squad), is the Biomeld. Not just completely shareing - instead they duo overlap... Which would greatly enhance Aile's Lifespan. She would be somewhat like Ciel & Prairie/Aluette!
V01dSw0rd chapter 29 . 6/10
Siren were actually Winged women... The Japanese lore mixed up the mythos!
V01dSw0rd chapter 10 . 6/9
A good story that taps into the foundation of Megaman X is "Burn the Bridge Home"... Timetravel fanfic, pure awesome!
NiveusLuna chapter 36 . 4/22
Read the fic over the course of maybe a week. Love it so far. Keep it up!

I especially liked the "punched in the brain" comparison, Aile's and Leviathan's gossip, and Leviathan's self introduction to Coldeel. ("And I believe you just called me old.")

I had to laugh when I realized, upon reading this latest chapter, that it really has only been like three days in-universe. The characters themselves have trouble believing it's been that short a time.

As a whole, the story is great, and I don't have any trouble visualizing the fight scenes. The fight scenes are nicely detailed, and not over too quickly, unlike some other MM fics I've read that I won't name. Good work, man!
V01dSw0rd chapter 36 . 2/11
Soooo... Not just Biomerged, Aile has undergone a BioMELD.
Also, WHY DOES NO ONE POINT OUT- Model W Model Wily/Weil?!
V01dSw0rd chapter 35 . 2/11
SOOOO... Fefnir...
Feel better after that rant?
XD
ROFL
Riku Uzumaki chapter 36 . 2/11
Looks like Aile will be out of commission for the remainder of the big battle. It's probably for the best since she has established herself as absolutely OP while as Aurora.
ImaginationInterpreter chapter 36 . 1/23
Foreshadowing... usually is subtle. Whatever is going on with Zero and the creeping Omega-leaking is more like 'hey, reader, start biting your nails, like, sixteen chapters ago.' Yeah, nope, nope, nope...
Okay, I was expecting Model A or Ashe to chime in and ask why Model H couldn't just 'do that zombie thing that Model P did,' but considering who DID chime in, I suppose that's still a possibility.
Forgetting. Usually it's Zero who has the memory problem, but we already know he was contagious. For some reason I suspect Commander Fluve is involved, and-
Ooooh, Riiiight. There WAS that hint about Zero's phrasing on the subject Prairie when he came back from Omega's chamber...
crymblade chapter 36 . 1/20
I felt that..."Aurora" was a bit too much Levianthan and too little Aile. Too cocky. Rather, she spent so much time gloating that it's odd to describe her actions as calm. Good action, though the power levels are skyrocketing to the point they're starting to not feel meaningful anymore.

Aeolus seemed pretty okay in the head for someone who underwent continual Overdrive beyond what his mind supposedly could take.

Master X sounded pretty strange, yes.
TyrantChimera chapter 36 . 1/20
I'm kinda sad for Aeolus, but he went fighting well, and he went quickly. I'm very glad Harpy managed to survive though. ...Wait, nothing you're forgetting... eh?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 36 . 1/20
Holy crap, Aile and Model L got a massive upgrade...hot damn. Still that was a pretty good fight and exactly what was needed.
X the Reaper chapter 36 . 1/20
Long time in coming, but worth it I'd say. Now, at long last the climactic battle is at hand!

As for anything you're forgetting...hmm...that's a good question. Aside from Grey (who's hopefully getting his own story eventually), can't think of much else...unless it involves a pair of absent Reploid siblings...

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Akytsu Frozen chapter 36 . 1/19
I cant belive sop mutch time passed since i faved this fic, more than 7 years! OFG! but you never dissapointed me whit the chapter so for that thanks from the bottom of my heart, there is not mutch else to say about the fic and i think it will be weird when you hit the complete button, but so far this fic was awesome and contained some of my favorite pairing, i just hope when I hit the last chapters Leviathan and Zero stays together (that was actually why i wanted to read this fic or any fic in general in the megaman section of FF) o well lets see what the future will hold for us see ya next chapter!