Reviews for I Could Have
XCherokee chapter 1 . 7/14
Aweee loved it
FeuShenshi Cheilteach chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow...just, wow.
I am definitely going to check out your other stories and I can't wait for this to update so I can see what happens next. Its a very strong first chapter and I loved the depiction of Shikamaru and how he was hesitant to deal with Naruto but didn't find it troublesome for once. And best of all no grammar mistakes!
I'll be looking forward to seeing how you develop this(if you don't drop it, which I hope you don't because it's irksome when one finds a story that seems like it could be amazing but the writer stops, it happens far too often! Oh well whatever)
I'm a stop typing now because I'm totally rambling.
Now in the wise words of Tigger "ttfn, ta ta for now"
flaming rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
(Sputters) You only feel BAD for 'im?!
empresskitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww, :D nice
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, this was so sad. Suicides are really awful things. I feel like crying for Naruto and Hye Su. They really had it bad. You wrote this very well, really moving.
Dezric chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
great one shot. it truly inspired me.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw...
Isagi chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was such a sad story! Poor Naruto. But at least Shikamaru came to the rescue, even though it was unintentional on his part. Your story was well written. I enjoyed it, even if it was sad. . .
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
hee hee Poor Shika - such a stand up guy, despite himself! You can just imagine all the long suffering sighs and expressions he makes while he convinces himself to help out Naruto. _