Reviews for Nine to Five
Mrs pattinson chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
omg. best fanfiction I've ever read. the end was so perfect that I had to cry.
Astraia94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You wrote trader instead of traitor
ChristianMom54 chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
AWE! I just loved it. Passion & Love, small drama, but the passion and love took center stage. Perfect thanks so much.
babyicing chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow! The first chapter is great. I'm looking forward to the following chapters. Good job!
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Alice is and should be guilty. She wanted bella in the slut skirt and told her to go dance with a random and ditched her.
I chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
I really didn't want to say this but it me because to each their own and everything and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt this way even I'd they didn't say anything but it kinda offends me(and my religion) when you say things like "God is to cruel" and "maybe God is jealous" you could've made the same statement without referencing God that way. I normally ignore things like that but for some reason it just got to me. I really hoped I didn't offend you with this review I was just giving my honest constructive criticism
inredrainboots chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Oh my goodness I love this story so much!
JaspersSissy chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
MizzVicki chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
'Glad she stood up to Alice and Co.. She finally did it for Edward if not for herself.
MizzVicki chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
OMFG, NO! You Don't owe anything to Alice! Yeah, great, she did the wedding. She would insist anyway bc she is a fucking Nazi; but, If you don't want to be apart, she can't make you.

Why should she be even be thinking such a thing is even REMOTELY a good idea? Even if they haven't filled her in, she already knew he had night terrors! Stupid selfish bitch. In Twilight Alice is what she is, but I find , not all, but a lot of times, in FF, I truly HATE her character bc she always has to run everything her way even if no one else wants/likes it and it's not even what's best for everybody.

Loved the Emmett smack-down, Now if she would do the same to a few others ...
MizzVicki chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
OMF I would have taken the keys from my family a long time ago. People are always just walking in!
I'm glad Bella likes Alice, because , wow, no wonder she took to Bella so soon, no one else would take Alice's over bearing attitude.
That was quick on the diagnosis, but whatever works to wrap up the story...
MizzVicki chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Just a note, Alice should probably not have brought down the sack if she is pregnant.
MizzVicki chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
birth control?
MizzVicki chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Even w/ egregious spelling, your smut is great
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
"we court all of it and stopped any informalities to occur." ?
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »