Reviews for Nine to Five
MizzVicki chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Really liked the EPOV, but it wouldn't let me review bc it claimed it wasn't loaded? Weird.
Oh, and I actually thought maybe her appendix burst or something. ( but obviously E couldn't blame himself for that in the same way)
MizzVicki chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Shutters cover a window, and Edward shudders in disgust.
MizzVicki chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
"I in failed and signed."?
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
"I was going to buy my own apartment, but the I thought I should save it just in case of a 'rainy' day or something goes wrong and I have to go somewhere or a rather. It's always better to be safe than sorry."

I was going to buy my own apartment; but then, I thought I should save it just in case of a 'rainy' day or if something went wrong and I had to go somewhere or other. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

"self concuss"self conscious
Your spelling in general isn't bad, you need to watch tenses though. :)
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Company name is fine, a LOT ( RE most) of FF writers do similair things.
Story is cute so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I almost don't want to mention it because it keeps making me laugh, but you may want to double check your chapters. There are a lot of unintended words here that happen to sound like the words you obviously meant. I've been laughing for the last 10 minutes about Edward "blowing a casket"!
T.fan01 chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Great story! Sad to see it end. I could have read more. I loved Bella and
Edward's connection in this story, how they filled the empty spaces in each others lives. Thanks, can't wait to read more of your work. : )
bella's beta chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
Wow. Great story!
fantasticme chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
now who can resist the charms of edward?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
I absolutely love the plot of this story! You are incredibly creative, however, try to make sure you are using the proper words. For instance you have cough where it should be couch, cause where it should be course, fear where it should read fair, and paste where it should be pace. There are several others as well. If you want to take the time to go back and correct these errors it would read much more smoothly and drastically improve your story. Otherwise I love it!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
Amazing story. I love it
Jocelynlynn chapter 35 . 11/25/2012
Great story! Thanks for writing and finishing it!
thoraofasgard chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
At first the whole self conscious 'I'm not worthy of Edward' bells was okay but they it just got rediculous, you really really really need to get a beta because your spelling is terrible and you don't get food poisoning from coke.

Now that's out of the way, I really loved the plot, I thought it was very entertaining (up until I stopped reading because of annoying Bella) and you have a lot of potential!
alexandratrueblue chapter 1 . 11/11/2012