Reviews for The Queen of Spades
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That's a lovely metaphor and ending. ;)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow that was an amazing story.
starbrite4584b chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh there best be another chapter :D Gotta see the reactions
Shirley Parker chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved this fanfiction. It's so clever. You really nail Mark's character well. I love the cards metaphor and I could totally picture him thinking that. I also loved the Mark and Callie interaction. Great fanfiction and I ho hope you write more.
karisma1again chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This piece is a display of genuinely great writing

"Addison Shepherd had left him with thirteen hearts and no Queen of Spades."

Brilliant. Ripe with pain, often demonstrated with wry humor, which is not only realistic, it's human.
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is absolute gold! I just recently got into reading grey's fic especially mark/lexie and this is amazing. I would love to see the fallout after the kiss but since its a one shot i will imagine it:)

thanks, RM.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
What a great idea! I love this story. I think it was a really good way for Mark to comtemplate his "relationship" with Lexie. I liked how Lexie went up to him in the end and aked him that. I hope you write more!
zogen j dylan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I loved it.
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very clever and very well written. You use the metaphor perfectly and write Mark's thoughts and feelings so well; I can absolutely see all of this going through his mind. Lovely work :) Thanks for writing this.
Jypsi chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oi. Good work. But I don't water argy's. I did the awesomest twilight thing: on deviant art. talk to me msn? I send link. have to see!