Reviews for The Proposition
animeyaoiwriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
WOW!... *speechless* i really really like what you wrote! i kind of had a what if in my mind about what happen after the party. but you really solved my riddle of how did Johanna got to Judge Turpin's Estate. I also love your little twist on making Lucy Pregnant with the Judge's baby than 'killing her self with the poison.

Great job on this

Really sweet how Lucy uses the wine from her wedding with Ben.
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow... That's amazing. I think you're the first one I've seen portray Lucy as really intelligent, and it turned out well. The end is very nicely done. Great job!
unamuerte chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like how you've portrayed Lucy. So many people make her a simple bimbo but you've given her proper depth and emotion. This moved me.
fEmAleNoMad chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
What happened to Nellie's baby?

Nice, a little bit overdone in parts, but you made a good effort.
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was excellent!

This gives so much more character to pre-Beggar Woman Lucy. I had no idea she was so clever!

Keep up the good work, zrose!
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like this, it seems like quite a possible way for Lucy to have acted. (And I think the best part is that it can be interpreted in so many different ways, since it was never explained in the movie.) And I just love that part when poor Mrs. Lovett was disappointed when Lucy wasn't a costumer. I kind of felt like snickering; her pies weren't good even back then, eh? LOL. And the part when Lucy was feeling resentful - I hate how sometimes she's portrayed as perfect and sweet and blahblahblah. No one is like that. (Yeah, I don't like her. Sweenett all the way!)
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is possibly the best depiction of Lucy's suicide attempt I've ever seen. It's beautifully written, especially the first paragraph. Even better, you give all the characters their due.