Reviews for The Path Once Traveled
Xiaou Nem chapter 8 . 2/16
I enjoyed this story, though I'm still mystified by how Minako being Sailor Venus changed this... Hmm... Need to think about it some more.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Very "Wrath of Kahn."

Good portrayal of pragmatism (outers) versus idealism (inners).

I don't think Haruka would ever use an attack on a cop- that seemed contrived.

Pluto just happens to get her powers right then, eh? How convenient.

I liked the "missing ... " chapter themes.

Please continue to write more awesome stories,

Ducks
wendyness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Fantastic story! I was wondering how this all came together in the end and your final chapter was just amazing ) Can't wait for the next fic!
Alastor Vega chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
I had a feeling the time paradox would come to play.
petiyaka chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Very smart of u! I had suspected it could be some parallel time. GReat job! You never cease to amaze me!
Deep Serenity chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
The police run in's are getting tiresome.

Your writing is great as always, and I love seeing more of Trista.
Alastor Vega chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
The Sailors never have good experience with Aliens do they? And reading this really show first hand what the Outers burdens are.
petiyaka chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
it was very poignant, heart breaking. Terrific!
harukalover chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
damn you killed Uranus for this? by civilians? that's so terrible...anyway please update soon and let's see what happen...
petiyaka chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
i know you can make an omelette without breaking eggs, but how could you kill haruka? I wa so shocked it messed my last weekend. Yeah, too bad. But your fic is so great!
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Oh god.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
It sucks! Uranus gets shot! It looks very bad...Great job! just don't kill my heroes, please!
petiyaka chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I think it's one of the scariest fic you wrote. And it's really good!
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
It never comes easy for the Senshi. Sad.
petiyaka chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
This story is scary... I hope Neptune and the others will come to Elza rescue in time.

I'm really curious about the sensual and passion side of Michiru. cAre to develop this side in your fic? :D