Reviews for Protecting Me
this chapter is blissssssssss...
maple cleoton chapter 3 . 1/16
oh my god i love the beginning and the end and the middle.. you should add more and moare romantic moments to it...it's that awesomeee... keep it up!
I love ash chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
CUTE
zackhalifa420 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I'm forever a Pok├ęshipper.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
I was kinda hoping team rocket died
TheFallOfSasuke chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Shayne Gleaton chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Another great chapter.
Shayne Gleaton chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is great I love it.
woodsclayton8 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
all 3 chapters were awesome they were like a little movie playing in my head as i read :D keep on making stories like that
C'sMelody chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
The kissing scene was... WOW

And the whole story was incredible, though I don't think Jessie, James and Meowth would be that cruel ;) but I see your point! By the way, you'll probably hear more from me, since I'm going to read other stories of yours!

Soooooo, keep up with the good work! :D
turle chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
wow! they were kissing! well I guess thats what happens when you have been bottling up those kind of feelings. Good job!
turle chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
poor Misty. I can't believe she was kidnapped by James!
turle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I laughed when Ash came there shirtless. It would happen to her.
Monochrome13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Awwewe, I loved the endind!
magiquill9 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Well Brittany this is amusing. I was looking for a Christmas ornament and your kiss in Christmas time story came up so I read it. It was adorable. So I've read some of your other stories. Some seem to catch the spirit of the characters more than others but I've enjoyed reading your work. I may try my hand at one of these. Ive normally written/read Harry potter but this could be fun. Thanks for the inspiration!