Reviews for Breaking
sammy55 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I liked it. Ending was really confusing until I read it over again about 5 times. I wish I knew what happened after this though!
Aish chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
oh my fucking god... that was amazing, completely truly amazing. i almost started crying when he left bella at hte restaurant and when he was about to step into the sun. wow. really really really (x's infinity) AMAZING!
Kaylathebookthief chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
O

M

G

SO BEAUTIFUL! T_T aah!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this was emotional... and captivating... and all around awesome...!
ArleneValdez chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this was so good! my heart broke for the both of them. but i dnt understand the ending... was it edward? or just someone who looks like edward and who just happens to have the same (name? im confused ( help!
allmondblossoms316 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Kay, so I was all sad and stuff, then the end. . . So just. . . Huh?
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Loved the one-shot. Great job!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is one of the most amazing pieces of writing I have seen. I love your style and the raw pain in it and I love the way you went about it. It's brilliant!
1 Twilighter chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
could you explain plz i dont get it...
uh-uh alright chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
LORD you need to continue this.
like smoke in my lungs chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Dude, this is fucking beautiful. Honestly, there aren't any other words to describe it. I love how you twisted in the lyrics like you did. I almost cried. Also, in a way it's nice she moved on, and that Edward got to see her happy.

Even though I'm really curious if it's really Edward as a human, or just some look-alike wannabe, it's a good ending; one of those ones that you remember and try to finish in our own head. So, off to read the rest of your stuff! ]

so insecure
retrogradation chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was so good! Loved it.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i fel so bad! it hurt me so much! really I want to cry! And I'm crying now! it's just so unfair! Poor Edward! My lil' lovely prince was in pain, he was soo so sad! Poor my love, poor my prince, poor my lovely little prince!(Edward)! But it was just so amazing! I love it! but it was so sad! well bye! love it! take care and keep writing!

P.D:
phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Another one to make me cry :'(

I'm totally Team Edward - so I'm going to say that she leaves Jacob and runs away with human Edward :)

This was a great story.
TragicallyMagical chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this was amazing! so good

very well written ]