Reviews for Breaking
losersaurus chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. That was so strange and compelling. I haven't read anything like it. You're right, it was confusing, but you say that it can be interpreted many ways, so I'll just believe that they will be together no matter what. Still, I wonder what you were aiming for when you wrote this? Is he really reincarnated? And about the charm, did Edward give it to her? Because she says that it's from the man who owns her heart?

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this piece, and I hope all goes well with your sister and yourself.
vampirevixen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this was fantastic..as usual! )

your stories never fail to put tears in my eyes.

your stories evoke such conviction in whichever pov is talking

and yes, the end did kinda confuse me. i've come up with these, and they are hella weird:

1) edward really didnt kill himself and he decided to come back

2) edward went to the volturi and in all their volturi-ness, made him human

you might LOL at these but thats what i came up with.

ps- im glad you're back! i began to miss your writing!

pps - im so sorry for your sister! i hope she feels better soon!

ps - happy belated birthday! we're the same age ) but i hope to finally get off my butt and get a fic up soon.
NubianGoddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Beautiful. So damn beautiful. I almost cried reading this.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow. Great, great job!

I hope your sister is doing better!
NerdFightsDalek chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow. I'm at a loss for words.
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow. Seriosuly. Like, my heart just stopped. Shit. I need to breathe.

That was fucking amazing.

For real.
windfalling chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
... -oneshot is so awesome there are no words to describe it-

;_; I'm literally crying right now. asfnasdfsnj;;

I am so confuzzled by the ending. ;_; But I still love it all the same. I love you for writing this.
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That...that was good. Actually, that's an understatement. That was amazing! I didn't know what to think but I loved this! Very different from what I expected. Keep up the awesomeness!
EdwardsEyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
O.O

I cried...and cried.

So amazing.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OhMyGosh. I loved that.

But! I didn't quite understand the end... Could you explain it to me, please?

I mean, I understood that Edward died, and then Bella took her son to the park and then tripped... But I understood nothing after that...
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow...

*jaw drops in awe*

...

You wrote that so well...
UConnFan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
First off, happy 16th birthday & I do wish your sister well.

I really liked the story. Relatively in character, and you sure do throw a heck of a curveball at the end. While it is entirely open to interpretation (which I often love), I would love to know what you wanted us to think! Either way, nice piece, thanks for sharing and good luck with everything in your real life.
churroettes94 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wow i actually cryed that was so sad. kinda upsaet that is was a oneshot and that edward died
InactiveGal chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hey! That was a well written one-shot. But, you are right. I was definitely confuse. It's the ending that I don't get.

So, just to get this straight:

Edward left Bella and then leaves his family since we couldn't take the pain. He comes back to Forks to find that Bella is married to Jacob and has a little boy. He talks to Bella and then gives her a bracelet. Then he leaves and goes into the sunlight to die. 3 months later, Bella is with her little boy in the park and when Bella was just about to trip, Edward catches her.

That is what I don't get. Edward died already but then he shows up to catch Bella from falling. I figured he is reincarnated or he never really died. Or he becomes a human but then how did he become a human?

Ugh! Just, please, straighten this out for me. Other than that, I really really really like this story. It's on my top 15 favorite one-shots _-

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN (BELATED)!

I hope that your sister gets better :D

- Kimmy
yessibby chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh my god, that was the best one shot I've ever read. I'm sorry about everything that's been happening to you. To tell you the truth, I'm going through a bad time also. This just made me feel somewhat better.

I have tears in my eyes, this one shot, though it was sad, was extremely good. I wish you could continue writing this, even a couple more chapters would be good. But of course that's just up to you.

Anyways, good luck with everything. Hope that everything that's wrong, gets better.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »