Reviews for Breaking
skyblueclouds chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
o that was so sad i almost cried! and i hope ur sister feels better i'll say a prayer for her i dont no if ur religious but o well i'll pray for her to get better tonight i swear! i hope u feel better to dont stay so sad it doesnt help but happiness helps a lot trust me it's contagious so even though i dont know u tell ur sister i said feel better! bye bye:)
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
WHen you're good, you're good! I have missed your stories! You are one hell of a writer, I don't care how old you are! Happy Birthday anyways! And actually, this little one-shot should be continued. It would be awesome to see what happens next!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
that was relly really good! im soo sorry about your sister!
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
ok so did he turn human or something? because that would be amazingly awesome! could you write like a epilogue or something. i would totally love to know what happened a few years from then.
lia chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
god, i'm crying! that was beautiful. so he turned human...?
Kitschisme chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Confusing? Are you kidding? This is marvelous! I can't wait for more.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she's feeling better soon.
46Catarina chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was so beautiful, really beautiful. Im crying right now.
liz chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
omg. is that the end? please dont let it be! its so good! write more!
Kinkygeek chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow, that was a really cool way to set up the story. I really enjoyed that.

Though, I'm not sure, did Edward become human? Or did he die and somebody looked like him?

I'm sorry for your sister being in the hospital, I know it is really hard to have family members there. I hope everything is okay.

Keep writing!
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aw! that was so sad! *sniffs* poor suicidal edward...

please keep on writing!
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
very confused.

hope you sister is feeling ok!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Amazing. I loved it, and the song is beautiful and perfect for this piece. I'm so sorry about your sister, I hope everything turns out okay, and happy birthday! Really, it was a beautiful piece. :)
bookxbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
A songfic of "Breakin'" by AAR? OMG, I LOVE THAT SONG. :D

And I love this fic, too!

I LOVE THE ENDING!

Too bad she's married to Jake... But, then again... WHO CARES?

Bwahahaha! :)