Reviews for Murder, child
Now is the time
To say your fine
To draw a line

Chicken feet
I just saw you in a seat
The real crazy pedantic chapter 3 . 4h
Lost my ears
But have no tears
I have no fears
For I have no tears.

Why was Dumbledore having sex with an orangatang? Just curious overall good story.
The real crazy pedantic chapter 1 . 4h
2 day
I'm not gay
I like hay
That's all I have to say
I'm a horse.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Great story.
I think when Elizabeth is slashed by Tom is more on character for her to have been smarter and hidden how she felt.
One typo was gas instead of gash in the last chapter
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Wild story, and a very ambiguous character from top to bottom. Nicely done!
patrick mcclellan chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Well, thanks for a story I actually wanted to finish. You have no idea how many I start and then just give up on.

Not sure I but the whole Voldemort characterization, but it's your make him your way. Have you written other things?
jheaton chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Fascinating story, and definitely one that deserves more than 22 reviews. Thanks for sharing it!
iamthexenophile chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
this story was really well written considering how much time each chapter contains! the ending feels just right, though i was really curious to know how people reacted around her. for some reason, i feel it'd be good for people to now know her secret, since he's dead is not as much as a scary thing. i dunno.

and i'm also intrigued by the flames thing, i must have misunderstood something. after all, she is the heir, so why doesn't it glow? maybe the headmaster has to know and activate the flame? i dunno.

but yeah, thanks it was a really good read!
Espied7 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I would love to see a sequel where someone else finds out about her heritage. The whole story was an awesome idea, and it was carried out beautifully.
theyneverlookup chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Few mistakes, but overall another great story.
Why doesn't the flame of ther Founders shine when Elizabeth is at school? She's just as much Slytherin's heir as Tom.
But again, you did a great job of meshing your original ideas with the preexisting boundries of Rowling's world!
If you do write a sequel, I think it'd be dissapointing to see Elizabeth back in a few years as a professor. She's Voldemort's sister, the last heir of Slytherin. I can't help but think that being a teacher would be a bit beneath her capabilities.

Look up
Anna chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Very nice story! Even though the protagonist's secret could be considered a cliche, the way you handled the plot and the way it was resolved was very original. I greatly enjoyed this.

I noticed one minor mistake, which I'll try to explain without spoiling the end: in the St. Mungo's scene, you say "she was physically no older than about forty" which doesn't really make sense considering when her son was born and how old he is at the time. She should be at least 60 I think.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
so... is that curse on her gone?

nice fanfic
sh777 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
This is an interesting story with a neat, surprising twist.
Naochan3 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
I thought this story was awesome and sad and all sorts of different things, I really enjoyed it, which is saying a lot 'cause I usually hate OCs. You should be happy to know that Elizabeth is the second OC I've ever liked.

Might I recommend you read Oathbreaker, by Goblin Cat KC? I think you'll enjoy it.