Reviews for Murder, child
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Great story.
I think when Elizabeth is slashed by Tom is more on character for her to have been smarter and hidden how she felt.
One typo was gas instead of gash in the last chapter
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Wild story, and a very ambiguous character from top to bottom. Nicely done!
patrick mcclellan chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Well, thanks for a story I actually wanted to finish. You have no idea how many I start and then just give up on.

Not sure I but the whole Voldemort characterization, but it's your story...you make him your way. Have you written other things?
jheaton chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Fascinating story, and definitely one that deserves more than 22 reviews. Thanks for sharing it!
iamthexenophile chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
this story was really well written considering how much time each chapter contains! the ending feels just right, though i was really curious to know how people reacted around her. for some reason, i feel it'd be good for people to now know her secret, since he's dead is not as much as a scary thing. i dunno.

and i'm also intrigued by the flames thing, i must have misunderstood something. after all, she is the heir, so why doesn't it glow? maybe the headmaster has to know and activate the flame? i dunno.

but yeah, thanks it was a really good read!
Espied7 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I would love to see a sequel where someone else finds out about her heritage. The whole story was an awesome idea, and it was carried out beautifully.
theyneverlookup chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Few mistakes, but overall another great story.
Why doesn't the flame of ther Founders shine when Elizabeth is at school? She's just as much Slytherin's heir as Tom.
But again, you did a great job of meshing your original ideas with the preexisting boundries of Rowling's world!
If you do write a sequel, I think it'd be dissapointing to see Elizabeth back in a few years as a professor. She's Voldemort's sister, the last heir of Slytherin. I can't help but think that being a teacher would be a bit beneath her capabilities.

Look up
Anna chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Very nice story! Even though the protagonist's secret could be considered a cliche, the way you handled the plot and the way it was resolved was very original. I greatly enjoyed this.

I noticed one minor mistake, which I'll try to explain without spoiling the end: in the St. Mungo's scene, you say "she was physically no older than about forty" which doesn't really make sense considering when her son was born and how old he is at the time. She should be at least 60 I think.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
so... is that curse on her gone?

nice fanfic
sh777 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
This is an interesting story with a neat, surprising twist.
Naochan3 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
I thought this story was awesome and sad and all sorts of different things, I really enjoyed it, which is saying a lot 'cause I usually hate OCs. You should be happy to know that Elizabeth is the second OC I've ever liked.

Might I recommend you read Oathbreaker, by Goblin Cat KC? I think you'll enjoy it.
insanephsyco chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Wow this was a great story
D4rkPr1nz chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Well now that was an amazing story...I usually don't read stories about the hogwarts world if harry isn't in them but I thought I would with this one and I was not disappointed...Loved it...I thought Lizzie would end up as Voldemort's daughter and one of his followers had dropped her off and given a false name to protect her after his first fall but I loved how you did the sister thing and tried to show that while he was an evil person...He still kinda somewhat cared about family...Well his family anyways. And it make since that no matter how pissed tom would get he wouldn't kill her because she is the true last heir of Slytherin...I do have a question...In chapter four when you mentioned the founder's flame and Slytherin wasn't lit...I don't understand that if she was the heir why it wouldn't have been lit...Unless you had something set about the heir having to have been sorted into the founders house for it to glow...Confusing...As I said earlier I don't usually read fics that don't have to do with Harry...Which is wierd being as I am working in my mind and microsoft word a story about Voldemort's son(The Darkprinz)...Kinda where I got my pinname...Just don't have enough of the story written to post it yet...And a bit unnerved because in my story it will screw with peoples head because of it...Being as Voldemort's son doesn't really want to follow in his father's foot steps but doesn't know how to go about it...And since it has nothing to really do with the Harry Potter character...It is odd that I don't like to read stories that aren't about him...Oh well enough rambeling...But I will say this again your story was amazing and I am glad I read it...can't wait to read your next chapter of Pendant of Slytherin...And by the way amazing mention of it in the story but with Lizzie having it even though it wasn't the same effect I did notice that the detail you had about the gift was the same as the pendant...On your question about if Lizie should come back as a student or teacher...I would love to see her as a student being that all student having to have a real 7th year and see how she does...Plus I am wondering about her relationship with Terry and where it leads...But also iF you make her a teacher then their relationship can be talked about there...But I Liked reading about how she did in school or what the reaction might be if or when Terry finds out about her pureblood heiritach as well as her being the Heir of Slytherin...And what bothered me in Rowling's books is that Harry, Ron and, Hermione never got to finish their schooling...Well I have prolly talked your ears off about this stuff I better go...Good story as always...

The DarkPrinz
7ven chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
awesome. this is a lovely story.

i waanna read the sequel:)
clusterlizard1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
“But you have just answered me.”

Very sly indeed.

“Indeed, it does not seem... appropriate.”

Now I'm starting to like Voldemort.

“You don’t like enthusiasm, do you?”

God that was funny.

“I’m quite certain he resents me for it.”

Aww... I'm guessing she wouldn't mind some brotherly love here and there sometime.

' “He is incapable of kindness. Do not think that he cares for you."

“That’s not what I want from him.” '

Aww... poor Lizzy.

It does seem like something that would automatically happen though.

to feel some sort of familial connection.

'Still smiling, Elizabeth allowed herself a tiny bit hope.'

I knew it!

'one that would spatter her mother’s brains over the wall'

Jeez, feeling graphical much?

Good ending. A touch sad if I do say so myself.

But a good ending none-the-less.

~clusterlizard1