Reviews for Birthdays and Blindfolds
Fricking amazing
Saddith chapter 1 . 2/26
Hot!
LuvCuteCouples136 chapter 1 . 2/20
HOLY BUTTERED FINGER PIES. That. Was. SO HAWT...omg I...I need a moment to calm myself in my corner *pant* *pant*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
It was not terrible, but brilliant! Extremely bright!
Carla-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
The story was Awesome i like your style...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
LOVED IIITTT XOXOXO
SomeRandomPotato chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
this was really good! :D
Animeismyforte23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
OH YES THAT WAS PERFECT!
Sai-miyoshi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FANTASTIC . Thank you soooooo much!
Lovelyheartsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice :)
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Just started shipping these two since I started watching it and DAMN I started on a good fic! Loved it! :3
meep chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad Lizzie got to elope with someone she wanted! I also thought Sebastian was pretty in-character too. The sex was delicious, although it would have been nice to have Ciel say something, unless you think he was too totally lust-wrecked to talk.

Ciel's spoken lines to Sebastian are pretty in-character, but his internal monologue strays into 'too-modern' territory. Also, addressing the lingering 'cultists raped me so I'm uncomfortable with penetration' would also have improved this story. That's a major part of Ciel's life that is important to address in his psychology. I think it would have worked well to have Sebastian suck off Ciel, then give himself a hand-job instead of fucking Ciel, to be respectful about his rape 6 years ago. He'd take off the blind-fold for that and stare intensely into Ciel's eyes as he came... (sigh)

Overall, this fic is medium-good. I think you should keep writing! I have a feeling you'd do very well writing a longer, plot-based fic.
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg that iis one hell of a birthday surpise...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
really good. you should continue it.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ooooo more SURPRISES is store for this master
Keep on the writes