Reviews for Birthdays and Blindfolds
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
It was not terrible, but brilliant! Extremely bright!
Carla-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
The story was Awesome i like your style...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
LOVED IIITTT XOXOXO
SomeRandomPotato chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
this was really good! :D
Animeismyforte23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
OH YES THAT WAS PERFECT!
Saileena chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FANTASTIC . Thank you soooooo much!
Lovelyheartsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice :)
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Just started shipping these two since I started watching it and DAMN I started on a good fic! Loved it! :3
meep chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad Lizzie got to elope with someone she wanted! I also thought Sebastian was pretty in-character too. The sex was delicious, although it would have been nice to have Ciel say something, unless you think he was too totally lust-wrecked to talk.

Ciel's spoken lines to Sebastian are pretty in-character, but his internal monologue strays into 'too-modern' territory. Also, addressing the lingering 'cultists raped me so I'm uncomfortable with penetration' would also have improved this story. That's a major part of Ciel's life that is important to address in his psychology. I think it would have worked well to have Sebastian suck off Ciel, then give himself a hand-job instead of fucking Ciel, to be respectful about his rape 6 years ago. He'd take off the blind-fold for that and stare intensely into Ciel's eyes as he came... (sigh)

Overall, this fic is medium-good. I think you should keep writing! I have a feeling you'd do very well writing a longer, plot-based fic.
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg that iis one hell of a birthday surpise...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
really good. you should continue it.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ooooo more SURPRISES is store for this master
Keep on the writes
Sassywat121 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
NormAlly I wouldnt review, but I realized that I would be the 69th reviewer, and that was just to beautiful an opportunity to pass up.

OOC my ass. You captured both ciel and Sebastian's characters perfectly. Ciel, Well, sorry to break it to you cielxlizzy fans, but there is no way ciel is straight.
Joya Verde chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow, jealous and possessive Sebastian is hot! Happy birthday to Ciel indeed xD great story!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like! More in the beginning than the end though. If you'd captured a bit more of Sebastian's possesiveness it would have been 100% good! XD