Reviews for Once upon a time
alexisbelt chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Three words put together to make a 'text slang' that categorizes what I just read: lol
Scarlet Sapphire Angel 15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That is so wierd
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Luckily I haven't read or watched Twighlight. But the comparisons seem valid. After all, the souls are just another form of vampire in the end, but slightly less yucky.
Shay chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I reread this... 2 thumbs up. She does hav an obessesion with preios metals...
Cherryblossom2198 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
crazyfreak1995 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Thats just plain strange, yet also awesome.
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
haha I was laughing so hard at the end, I clapped too! ITS SO TRUE! I think Sunny/Jodi is sorta like Alice, haha that was classic and so true, omge I love this You have Talent my friend TALENT!

Becky chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
O.o wow...
AphroditeOlivia chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
1st, i never thought about how S.M. just wrote the same characters but changed their names and a couple of things about them.

2nd, too true Seth and Jamie ROCK theyt are the best! x

your cool dude keep writing x
nemiah chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this is like the best and most random host/twilight crossover ive read. and yeah, i noticed all those creepy similarities between the characters. oh, and if you look at the plot line, it's exactly the same, except with different characters and locations. D
cheesebananas'n'twilight4Gail chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is so funny! XD
celticbren chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMG, I so LMAO reading this. I had just read another cross-over that was all serious and sad. I saw this and thought what the heck. I've read most of the Twilight books several times. But just read the Host last week for the first time. Don't get me wrong I love S. Meyer's but your FF was so funny - and dead on!

Thanks for the laugh

Sky chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was Great! I never though of either series that way xD Thank you for the laugh.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »