Reviews for The Anatomy of a Kiss
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Okay I'm taking the plunge.

Just to let you know beforehand, I'm at a stage where I'm feeling nostalgic about Nate and Blair so I may not take too kindly to Vanessa.

"then he guessed it didn’t really meet the definition of a kiss was supposed to be."

it didn't really meet the definition of 'what' a kiss was supposed to be?

maybe it wasn’t them that was the problem so much as it was her.

-frowns-

Sorry, I'm not liking Nate at the moment.

He's coming across as unappreciative and hypocritical.

I was okay with Nate and Vanessa before, but like I said, I'm at a stage where I'm flirting with the idea of Blair and Nate again.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aww that was so sweet! i really liked it :)
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
oh goodness. haha. you are wonderful. I loved reading about Nate's kissing difficulties as a little kid. haha. XD I was like 'aw' the whole time. And it was TOTALLY sweet how it all worked with vanessa. Aw. ) Hehe.

But I totally agree, I mean, NV are like my 3rd favorite couple...after Derena and the reigning Chair, but...I think they are best written about from people who choose them as OTP...;p

Awesome little snippet and I can't wait for you to update the others! ;p
ArtemisCharmed chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow. Kinda harsh, Lynne. Poor B. But the robotic part? Sounds spot on.

I like the differences from the three girls.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I totally loved Nate and Vanessa on the show, I don't know why so many people hate her. i love how you didn't portray Nat to be so blinded by Serena at the Shepard wedding that he couldn't see her kiss nwasn't what he needed, even if it was better than Blair's. LOVE (and also heartbroken) at the line about Blair's bones through her coat. I kind of want to writers to fully explore her bulimia on the show, rather than just refer to it from time to time, because if you experience something like that, it's always going to be with you. I HATE how we're subjected to what I feel are underdeveloped storylines on the show. Some thing just aren't quite "finished off" if you know what I mean?

Anyway, back to you and this story. I heart it, just I'm greedy and I want more C/B :)

Good job as always :) Gracie x
MPGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
YAY! Well you already know I loved this! And that the ending makes me sque!

This is one thing I will happily take the blame for. :P
Nova Cosima chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aww, nate taking advice from his mom's magazines and dr. seuss is awfully cute, lol. and when you mentioned blair's bony processes i kinda wanted to throw up along with him.

the way you describe him kissing vanessa is pure sweetness too.

i hope you're lying when you say this is your last venture into envyland because this fic was lovely. :)
BabyJane14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
when I got to the thread this morning and saw this it made my morning. :D and I also put two and two together but that's beside the point. I love this! and I think you should write more. looking forward to more Till The End too!
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aww!

I'm a firm resident of the 'Nate never really LOVED Blair' camp, so this made perfect sense to me. A relationship that robotic could never be enjoyable or true.

I love Nate/Vanessa. And you write it well, my dear. :kiss: