Reviews for The Remembrance
Anon chapter 3 . 6/18
How can she love that monster? Just because they had sex once? I would have killed: an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth. Tic for tac . He's the reason her friends and family is dead.
PenelopePenrod chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Wow, absolutely loved the way you ended this. You gave H.G. the power over her own life and she made her choice with her eyes wide open. Their 'making love' scene was erotic and so well envisioned, loved the details of the dripping green canopy of wet leaves and grass under them. Really well done! The sights and sounds of the holocaust, the unblinking realism of how the 'death eater Severus' didn't give a shit about the killing of Harry Potter, but 'the lover Severus' suffering greatly when his gaze fell upon Granger's lifeless body, all drawing interesting contrasts between S.S.'s values. He seems to compartmentalize his decisions and actions based on a system of what will be most beneficial to him. But we've always known Snape to be somewhat Machiavellian (Slytherin) in nature. Hermione better watch herself with him, scanning him carefully for signs that he is falling 'out of love' with her. Meanwhile, i'll try to stop thinking badly of your H.G.'s 'less than moral' stance regarding the worth of her 'boyfriend' (?), overlooking his hideous past and murdering ways. A story that causes me to have torn emotions and difficulty thinking straight has got to be well written, so please except my congrats on this tale of two Snapes! Thank you Soline. ~ Penrod
PenelopePenrod chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
~ I've enjoyed much of this story; the beginning where Hermione is Lizzie her hatred for the 'killer', Severus Snape is obvious and evidently well founded. Loved the brilliant way you described the terrible conditions surrounding her employ; her pig of a boss and the crudeness of the male customers. Her having to wear the tiniest 'skirt', being struck by her boss, grabbed by men who felt entitled to touch any 'chit' they wanted to. ~ All this inflamed the feminist in me and left me spitting mad. Now i have serious questions about H.G.'s apparent 'need' for S.S., unless i'm reading this last bit wrong. Behaving like a slut is all fine and well as long she is not degrading herself with someone who she believes to be the evil traitor to Dumbledore and the killer of her best friend, Harry Potter. ~ Anyway it's good to have your voice in this fandom and i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! ~ Penrod
Aesalys chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
As always...
that was great!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Wow that was very good. Well done *claps*
brittanymcavoy chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
I absolutely love your stories! I wish they were longer though. I absolutely love the ones with Hermione and Severus. I can never get enough of the intimacy between the two.
vickety chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Very interesting. This could go for many more chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
This story is so full of emotions, you wrote it so well I can feel it oozing from each sentence. Marvellous work, really.
llorolalluvia chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Aw man! The feels! This is so beautiful and sweet and yet sexy in the right places. I'm so glad I found it!
Oakwing chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
You should continue it, their lives after starting over.
Oakwing chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Yes! Verry crule!
serenityselena chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
some really unexpected twists in this story
NurseAact chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful. My favorite thing about the writing was actually the way you spliced memories into the present. I could picture them reliving each moment. I wouldn't have thought I would have ever said I liked an alternate ending where Voldemort won and Harry died, but this story had me entranced. I wish you were still writing fanfiction.
Montara chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
So...no thoughts of killing Voldemort, she lost that hope... only survival. But they can start a new life together...and they love each other. And with Lucius's help they won't have to live in poverty as Hermione did. A good start...

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Montara chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Why would she want him after Harry's death?!