Reviews for The Remembrance
This story is so full of emotions, you wrote it so well I can feel it oozing from each sentence. Marvellous work, really.
llorolalluvia chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Aw man! The feels! This is so beautiful and sweet and yet sexy in the right places. I'm so glad I found it!
Oakwing chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
You should continue it, their lives after starting over.
Oakwing chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Yes! Verry crule!
serenityselena chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
some really unexpected twists in this story
NurseAact chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful. My favorite thing about the writing was actually the way you spliced memories into the present. I could picture them reliving each moment. I wouldn't have thought I would have ever said I liked an alternate ending where Voldemort won and Harry died, but this story had me entranced. I wish you were still writing fanfiction.
Montara chapter 3 . 10/10/2012 thoughts of killing Voldemort, she lost that hope... only survival. But they can start a new life together...and they love each other. And with Lucius's help they won't have to live in poverty as Hermione did. A good start...

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Montara chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Why would she want him after Harry's death?!
Montara chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What a gray future...Voldemort wining :(((
Dearlady2002 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Very different, but Iliked it. Hope they get their happy ending.. Maybe they team up and take out Voldy later on even!
Lazy-Heart chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Oh my god, that was so beautiful and breathtaking, and... there aren't really words to describe it.
Ponine12 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
It's a beautiful story, so detailed and well written. The best part of all was of course the happy ending :) Thank you!
Miliyah d'Cat chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
i enjoy reading this so much, but how you put the slices past among the present get me a bit distracted. actually since it wasnt written in my own language. better to put something to be noticed as the changing scene.

nonetheless the plot's awesome. i like the ending so much. well done

regards, ~miliyah
rainbowpanget chapter 3 . 12/29/2010

that was decidedly dark, but no less beautiful in its portrayal of an AU. This was by far the most artistic alternate reality piece i've ever seen done.

hopefully your other works will be less shadowy and no less full-bodied in their unfolding?

daphne 13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010