Reviews for SH7: The Case of the Gold Thief
Onlyaman chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Hi HA,

I am still sitting here, reading your stories. I just can't stop and hope that you find the time to finish the tenth story, as I think it is not yet wraped up. I realized it's been a while, since you wrote this serie but maybe you finally want to finish it?

I am looking forward to knowing who the guy is, that helps them by destroying Enigma's robots.

By the way: You might want to have a look at this sentence: "Detective Tremain blinked and started to picked himself up." Something does not sound quite right there, if I am not mistaken. If I am, regard my being German, please.

Have a nice time,

Onlyaman
IcyRae chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Another winner from Ha. Where you come up with these ideas, I'll never know. Your mind is a bubbling volcano of stories. Can't say that this is one of my favorites. Too much out of the Shirley relm for me. I just can't get into the whole super powers thing. But great idea. And once again great character development. You're always number one Ha.
Stained-Black chapter 13 . 4/19/2003
This is very interesting so far. Love the vengeful streak in Nine-Nine, but just one thing to note. There is no Part Eleven..;; It just left somewhat disoriented from Part Ten to Part Twelve..
What's Their Name chapter 7 . 12/14/2001
I keep expecting 99to rush in screaming MOREO!he he {giggle} Very good write more soon please!
What's Their Name chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
ooh, cliffhanger i like it. Very good writing can't wait for more.
Nightworld chapter 4 . 12/5/2001
OOOH, the plot thickens! um who's suzzana do we know who suzzana is?
Nightworld chapter 3 . 12/4/2001
wow this is getting good. I have to admit i havn't read your first story, only a few of the beggining chapters and i feel a little lost. Unless you feel it detrimental why not post a summary of the first story. Obviously Bart has joined the kinghts and Shirley has discovered whom the silvered hair girlis but from this i don not know.
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
You know I read this one.

I think it is the best ever.

I never suspected the ending *grin* and that says a lot. I always think using that strange twist inside my brain.

Good luck with future stories...

P.S. Please remmeber to do some background info in the future. Is it safe to put Lucy, Katherina and Arthur up or is a change iminent?