Reviews for Never Think
jesuismandy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This work of art is the only reason I signed up for . Just so I could tell you how amazing I think it is. Lovely.
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was very beautiful, I loved how you captured Edward's inner battle with himself...keep it up your a great writer!
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Nice. Maybe next time you could put in more from the story. BTW, what team are you?
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love this. You took such an intimate moment from both the film and the book and just made it even more intimate (something not easily done, I'll tell you that). I could definitely understand Edward feeling this way while waiting for Bella to wake up, how torturous those couple of days could be to someone that is used to just sitting back and letting time fly by. Suddenly these moments mean something, suddenly the wait is no longer a passive act... the stress of not knowing... you captured such an Edward response. Not only that, but the weaving of "Never Think" is brilliant. I love that song in the restaurant scene and I love "Let Me Sign" for the venom sucking montage scene, but somehow neither seems as appropriate as "Never Think" is in this moment. The lyrics that you chose (especially "without me you got it all, so hold on") fit so well with the way you have Edward thinking, with all the guilt he's harboring, all the thoughts he's been thinking since Bella first came into his life... I absolutely love it.
twoquestionmarks chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was pretty good. I really liked the way you started it with the observation about living forever and patience. I also liked how you weaved the song in and out - it worked well with this. :)
prettyworthless chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
You're really amazing. I mean, this could pass as a chapter in Midnight Sun. Really. You're one of my faves. Hope you right more about Twilight. And please, please check out my fanfic. That's all. Thanks.

Please write more Twilight. Please? Please?

marykat chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love this story...such a great link between the song and the storyline. I was checking out your profile again and realized I hadn't finished reading this yet (stupid cats interrupting me in the middle of doing something!). I'm so glad I got back to it, because it is so good!
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You are becoming one of my favorite authors on here..well done!
Verolina chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love it! As i did before.

Thank you for those kind words.

I love BETA reading for you.

hehehe :)