Reviews for Clouds Day Out
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww Sephiroth isnt going to molest Cloud sad face
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh my Gosh...this is so sweet! :D And so cuuuuuuuute... *squees* awesome!
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Soo cute! it was well written, and a shame there aren't more chapters.
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Awwh Seph and young Cloud are so freaking cute! I love how inquisitive Cloud was and how overprotective Seph was. And lol, at Seph's reaction to that teacher. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly quit or got fired.

This was so amusing.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is cuteness. I laughed at how Sephiroth immediately thought of sex when he saw Cloud, though. Anyway, it was an interesting idea and you handled it well. Thanks for writing!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AAW!

Cloud was SO cute! I felt so bad for him though...how dare they all make fun of him and be mean! *gets angry*

I'm glad Seph found him...lol I was almost ready for a lemonish scene to show up, but...there wasn't. Too bad, so sad ;;

Cloud better end up working for Seph . You can be a SOLDIER Cloud! Go do it! Yeah yeah yeah! x.x

Again, very cute. :3

lol Tsung, Tseng... XD
Mitts chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I LOVED how Cloud took hold of Sephiroth's hand. And I burst out laughing at how Sephiroth came back from his workout to see little Cloudy sleeping on his bed, thinking he was a gift! Ah, in a few years Cloud, in a few years, lol.

You are amazing. I can't believe you can make something so good up on such short notice, and a snatched out of the air ideal. You write so quickly! No fair...

Now I'll be left wondering...was it really Seph that Cloud saw looking out of the window, or just a trick of the light...

Well done. Excellant little one shot...