Reviews for First Kiss
Molly chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great capture ad their first kiss. Jasper and Alice are wonderful to write and read about, and I really enjoyed your story.
Keep writing and posting
Alice chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awww, that was lovely
redraven180 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ooooooommmmmmgggggggggg
sarah martin chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
that was breath taking :) , too bad stef didn't write a story about these two it would be amazing :D
HUSSEINlibanesa chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sooooo ccuteeee!
AltariaTrickster chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awwww
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
So sweet! I love Alice and Jasper. I like how their special abilities reflect their personalities, which you did wonderfully in this story. ~Caseyandra
Dragonflyfiredoll chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh so sweet! Love it!
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think you picked the perfect season. That was such a great story one of my favorites now :)
MyRedvines chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awwwwww! So Cute!
KaSsAnDrA bLoOdY lUv chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was just amazing! Congrats! you are a great great writer and Alice&Jasper is like my dream couple and you make them be so... them... this is exactly how I imagined their first kiss to be... don't ever stop writting about them please I've read almost all of your stories believe me am still reading them I enjoy every single word... Amazing Writer! no dobt at all...

ps. could you pleeeeease write a story about when Maria visits the cullens? I really do wanna see how alice feels and how Jasper tries to make her feel right... and I know you are the one to make it just eprfect... bye take care! :D let me know if you write it please I'll be the first one adding it to my fav stories and reviewing it ;)
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awwwww that was sooo cute. Jasper is such a gentleman :)
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww so sweet
carly123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really don't know what to say, but this is a really awesome story you've written.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »