Reviews for View the Puppet Master
NejiTentenLOVE chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Wow! This is probably one of the sweetest Nejiten Fanfic I have ever read. I really love this. This two are really perfect. I always imagine the two of them together. I hope there would be an anime or even manga about NejiTen's love, but then I know it's really impossible. Glad there is fanfiction, but I'm more a visual person so I really dream for an anime or manga. It hurts and saddens me that it is impossible. You really are a good writer and I admire you. It would be best if you'll add an epilogue. Kudos! :) You made me teary-eyed with this story.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I am re-reading this! LOL! Man this was a good story.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Great story so far, the ending of this chapter is sweet
Reyka chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
GAH! Why do all the good stories have to be long-dead? ;_;

Well, I enjoyed what you had! )
always-kh chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
lol. but awww. that was cute.
always-kh chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
i love neji. and the hints of kakairu or whatev were cute and funny and the whole situation unbelievably ironic.
always-kh chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
i keep laughing at the situations that happen to neji. poor guy. and he's sooooo clueless. i wonder who he's going to go to though...
always-kh chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
i really like the backgrounds you've assigned for all of them.
always-kh chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
oh how i'm loving this duo. lol. he just keeps digging himself deeper. no wonder hinata's dying of suppressed laughter, that and the dynamics between them are amusing.
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh man am i laughing at this thing it seems so nejilike and yet so damn funny. it's a well told entertaining story so far.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Please please please let me know if u will be continuing this. This is an amazing story. Please don't abandon this. I really hope that u will continue this. I really love this story. Please please please continue this. U promised u would finish this. This is one of the best nejiten stories I have ever read. Please continue this
Ravengal101 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
I love this story! I also really like the Uncle Hotaru character - all knowing family members are always funny. This chapter was just a collection of cliches though. Hanabi was a bitch in the previous chapter and I hope Hiahsi intends to marry Hinata and Naruto. Update soon plz.

I actually have a story similar to this in progress now. It's called 'Teaching Him; Learning from Her' can u check it out plz?
Kyanie chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
Wheee! Finally, they got together. Neji's a bit OOC but in the name of fluff, I really don't mind. Really hope there will be an update on this soon :)
Kyanie chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
Foreboding... Here's the consummation part. Liked the twist :)
Kyanie chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Lady Tenten... Look what love can do :)