Reviews for An Interview with Justin FinchFletchley
RarefiedMuddle chapter 4 . 8/12
What a wonderful, clever, and insightful story. Thank you for sharing it with the world!
Otho chapter 1 . 7/28
Not to sound too IEMy, but magnifico
ALRYM chapter 4 . 4/30
This was intriguing. Well thought of. But in a way I am also disappointed that you have not used/mentioned Harry/Hermione/Ron more. That they appear so rarely kind of belittles them.
potahtopotato chapter 4 . 2/15
This was, in a word, excellent. In more than a word, I totally loved this fic; it's definitely one of my favorites. The dialogue sounded natural, the plot was both unique and realistic... what's there not to like? Except for the fact that it wasn't longer, of course.
Very well written, and a treat to read a fanfiction that is real-world accurate, especially about things like war crimes and such laws. Excellent, thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
One of my all time favorite stories - HP or otherwise.
You really drew Lore and Logic together wonderfully and brought up concepts I'd never seen before.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent!
J
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
"You could even make the case that the Wizarding Union of Britain isn't even a 'state' in the modern sense – in the way it's defined by the political theorists. A state is supposed to have a monopoly of force, and how can you have that when every now and then the gods, the wizarding powers, whatever - throw up somebody like Voldemort, who is too powerful to be brought down."
Wonderful logic! Truly some thought provoking stuff here, giving rise to my wondering: did JKR think this all through? I think she must have done, at least to a degree - either way my hat is off to her, and you, as quite the impressive thinkers!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Oh Wow! This just got intensely personal... so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This is fantastic, what a departure, and wonderfully detailed!
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
A most excellent story that deserves more attention than it seems to have seen. I have not a single criticism for you except that I feel you've shorted the community by ending it there, though of course even the best stories have to have an ending, and yours was most assuredly fantastic.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This story seems to take down much of the barrier between the magical and non-magical world as well as mention Muggle involvement in the war.
Nanltesystems chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
This is fucking awesome. You've managed to capture speech -convincing dialogue- in text in a way that so many authors have failed. And you've included some genuinely hilarious moments!

Keep writing- this site needs more authors like you.
mdman1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
A great fanfic!
KMH1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
Very well written and quite interesting. I liked the perspective. Thanks for sharing!
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
This is so good one of the best fics I've ever read I'm just so in awe.
And I love both Justin and Lee so much. And also the Ravenclaws - omg they are scarily brilliant, coming up with that idea and almost succeeding (without considering the horcrux factor).
Also, I like how Justin defended Michael. "We all love to dump on poor Michael, don't we? Because he was The Boy who was Mean to Ginny Weasley. I think it's past time for the wizarding world to forgive him for that." Damn, I love this. And I've always been quite fond of Michael tbh.

And also "because technology which relies on electricity can’t even function in magic-heavy areas. [Pause.] Got it yet?" this is my favorite omg this is so BRILLIANT. I love it.

Thanks for this amazing story! :)