Reviews for Collide
Red-Emerald chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
That truly was EPIC! Phwoar! That's right, Bella and Edward, stick it to the man!

I thought you did a fantastic job creating the showdown feel to the 2nd half of this chapter. I really felt like a spectator, rooting for my favourite team and absolutely cheering when Bella came in, right before Tanya was put down. Very nice work!

The sibling fight between Edward and Alice was also very fun to read. I don't like purchasing half-half pizzas though. It costs extra and I'm a cheapskate! ;)

Ohh and the bathroom pass scene. Loved it :D Loved it, loved it, loved it. I want more of that stuff :D

It was as much of a pleasure to read this chapter as you say it was to write it. Thanks for the fastastic read! I can't wait to see what happens next!
lamiga chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Love this fic so far! Please, continue soon
Chilly Howdy chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
GO Bella! About time she found her backbone!... Great chapter :D
gossip-bangkok chapter 15 . 9/22/2009

Aww.. this is definately my favorite chapter so far! :)

It's soo cute..

Haaha.. shame on Tanya!

I love how Edward brushed off the aligation about the boxer by saying “I wear briefs". hahahaha

now, I'm imagining Edward in briefs.. DAMN! :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Are we close to an end?
whilethedawnisstilldark chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I absolutely ADORE this story! I love your characterizations of Bella and Edward - they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And Rose's stories about drunk Emmett had me dying laughing. I pretty much just love this whole story and the way you write it. Can't wait for the next chap ;)

blubuttrfly10 chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
I'm hoping Bella is starting realize that hiding their relationship is hard and that she reconsiders. I am glad that they are able to spend so much time with each other. Looking forward to more!
JasmineMarie84 chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
I love how excited Alice is about the whole thing.

Esme is such a sweetheart, love her.

Alice has a very good point about Bella, I don't think she'll want to hide long either.

I love that Jasper wouldn't pass Bella, he's such a sweetheart.

Esme is so sweet, inviting Bella over and offering her a plate for Charlie.

Bella helping Alice with her math was sweet, I love that they're getting along so well.

I love that Edward texted her during lunch.

Edward playing for her was so sweet, I love that she couldn't help but to kiss him.

I love that Edward asked permission and kissed her again, so sweet.
ol2bob chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
I should review more but I've been sporadically reading at

maybe he was a little fruity this chapter, but I've seen worse... there are times when I can't even tell the difference between EPOV and BPOV, which should not be the case...

“I think that you are being quite valiant. I think it’s Bella that’s being stupid.”- and OMG. I think you've committed the biggest crime in Twilight fandom. you had Alice call Bella stupid. I thought, that as a rule, all Cullens worship Bella for doing absolutely nothing besides being so perfect and loveable? (I'm sure you can sense my sarcasm). I LOVE IT.. it's so refreshing to see it, even if it's such small part in the story.. I'm very tired of and turned off by these "BElla is a saint, must worship the ground she works on.. Edward better grovel" stories...
spicynoodle chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
It's okay. I understand your real life issues, and you more than made up for it with that chapter.

Edward is a Gilmore Girls fan? Well, now I know he's too good to be true. Maybe that was what tipped him onto the fruity scale. hahaha It's okay though. He's got a sensitive side, and apparently being in a secret relationship with Bella brings that out in him.

I take it that the next chapter will show just how difficult pretending to not be together at school will be. Bella needs to get over whatever is holding her back. I can't believe that she truly enjoys sitting by herself all the time, especially now that she knows what's like to be with Edward and to even hang out at his house with Jasper and Alice.
soton chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
More, more, more please. Love this story.
soton chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Still loving this - thank you. Sad that Edward and Bella are forced to hide their growing relationship. Although I understand that for Edward it was the only way to keep Bella.

Really want to punch Tanya for being such a bitch.

Love Alice for well just being Alice.
soton chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Love the story. Love Alice - she makes me smile. Love Edward - just because. Love Bella - because she's so strong.

jimemon chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
Loved it!
BettyTheGreat chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
HURRAH for updates! This has become one of my favorites! Thanks for writing!
forksgirl08 chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
So when are they gonna stick it to Tanya? I am loving the story!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »