Reviews for Collide
Time-IS-nothing chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
love the story! hope you update soon :D
alys09 chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
great story. love how bella stood up to tanya and is willing finally come out and be w/ edward at school in public
ToooCraZ chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Awesome story.. can't wait for an update. Hope one comes soon!
JadoreJAC chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
this story is so amazing...i love how you made the story go slow to lead up to them falling in love :) it deserves way more reviews
chloe.tucker chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
Im so happy tanya got her arse kicked - she deserved it. Plz update soon!
scrosby66 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Great story, I really like it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write for us!
mads93 chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
Hey I really really hope that isn't the end of the story. If it is well it's screaming for a sequel if not please im begging you please update. :)
sherryola chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Oh my god! that was so frigging fun! it's way past midnight here,a nd I should have been in bed two hours ago, with company arriving for the holidays tomorrow, but I couldn't stop reading this. I really like your shy uncertain Edward, and the way he and bella have already grown through their relationship. And of course, I love all the usual characters. it's a great story.
ju007 chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
update soon!
ju007 chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
update soon!please i love this story!
CallistoLexx chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
I'm so happy to have finally gotten the chance to catch up on the story. During the entire confrontation with Tanya in this chapter, I just kept thinking "Suck it, Tanya!" It was great. :D
sydvalentine chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
Great Story! Great writing! Hopefully, they can move forward now with Bella being more confident and all...!
boniron16 chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
This story is absolutely amazing. I can't even tell you. I hope you update soon, because I might die without my Collide fix! ~Lauren
Lilttleturtle chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
So glad that they're out of the closet! and glad that it was bella that did it to! great chapter, can't wait till my nxt fix ;)
xxunowhoxx chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
this is such an awesome story, kinda hijacked it from my sister who was reading it on my mobile. lol. keep this up as i am loving it so so so so so so so so so much :) i promise to let my sister to read this story once it is . only joking. can't wait till the next chapter :)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »