Reviews for Collide
rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I really liked this chapter ALOT! You have a wonderful ability of describing the characters and giving us insight on their personalities. I really like the way you decided on how B&E would meet. Very strong foundation! Can't wait for your next update. Have a nice weekend!
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So happy to read a new story from you. Mistaken Vows is one of my favorites. Can't wait to read where this story leads. Please update soon!
sw1m4l1fe chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Crap. I keep hitting the wrong button. Okay. 3rd time is the charm. Oi.

Woot! I'm definitely enjoying this story so far!

Favs:

*Title: LOVE that song

*Observational Bella- I'm glad you kept this part of her. Also, her telling Charlie to be careful was ironic/funny.

*Stereotypical lunch room tables, lol.

*Linkin Park reference. Is 'My wiper blades' really a song? Either way, I laughed [:

Can't wait for an update!

sw1m4l1fe
carolineholden chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hahah i liked his so far...everyhing you write is amazing! i cant wait to see how al this pans out! update soon im dying to see what happens with edward and bella
annasaurusss chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I like this story, a lot, already. I can't wait to read more.
Kitkatka101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
awesome story! update when you can!
LimitedBannerMaker chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this chapter is great! a really good start love how Bella is the quiet observant person! though it would be easier to read if there were more paragraphs its just sometimes i loose the sentence im on, maybe thats just me though lol. anyway cant wait for the next chapter
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great chapter.
DCoD chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
A) Great song choice! I love this song to the point of obsession..

B) So far, I'm loving this fic. I usually stay away from all-human stories, for whatever reason, but this one is definitely intriguing me. I like how Bella's the outside observer, soaking in more than anyone realizes.

C) Can't wait for the next update!
philyra-tales chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I'm intrigued by the new take you have on these characters. I haven't been reading too many AH stories yet but I like what you wrote about them. The wit and humor plus, the slight drama are all nicely balanced.

I liked how you brought in Tanya as well and how Edward is into her too. I wonder how Edward is going to get interested Bella. :D

You're doing an amazing job! I can't wait for more. I do have something to bring up, perhaps you could split the long paragraphs you have? They're very long and may distract your readers. :D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hahaha, no handlebars, no handlebars. Loved it.

I'm really liking this story already!

But there's one thing ... It's sorta one of my pet peeves.

Some of your paragraphs, especially the one describing the popular eight, were SO long... I mean, you could've seperated them into different paragraphs... It makes it look neater and to me, it makes a lotta sense.

I have ADHD (heh) and I am distracted easily, and reading long paragraphs pulls up a sense of dread in me and makes me look at anything else... Ya know what I mean?

So, if you could, seperate the long paragraphs into shorter ones, please?
katmom chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Pretty good start! You've pulled me in...

Great...now I'm HUMMING the dang song...off to youtube...LOL!

Kathie
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OMC! I found that song on YouTube yesterday by accident and loved it, and now it's in your story! I really like this so far and can't wait to read more! Keep it coming!
xsarahskankx chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hmm...I wonder what will happen next P

I was a little more than surprised to hear the Edward/Tanya thing in this chapter, it definitely makes me more interested to read further.

Although it's sad, I thought I was finally over my fanfiction addiction and then you had to go and write another story...oh well!

"The band and drama kids banded together" was that SUPPOSED to be a pun? Because I laughed either way btw.

Loves!

Sarah
MentalMaddy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ahh good song choice. Collide is one of my favourite songs!

Did you makee the songs up about wiper blade and handle barrs or are the actually real?

Looking foward to see where you take this )
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »