Reviews for Collide
WriterTeacher chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
So far, so good. I like that they met in a car crash, but a different kind than the one in canon. I love too that Bella doesn't pull any punches in regards to Edward, and that he's finally pulled his head out long enough to see that Bella is much more interesting than someone like Tanya could ever be. Please keep going.
linsadair chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I really liked this chapter. I can tell you worked very hard on it and shows. I like the depth of the characters. Very good story so far.
sw1m4l1fe chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Great chapter!

Wonderfully written, and full of all kinds of excitement!

Update soon please!

~sw1m4l1fe
Dani513 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Not much of a review, but I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this chapter and that you can update soon. I really like the way you've written both Bella and Edward. It's a different kind of element, but it suites them nonehtheless. Can't wait for chapter three!
Starryeyeldreamer chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
absolutely wonderful hun, im in love with this story already!
Dollybigmomma chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Invisabella materializes! Wouldn't boys be surprised in real life if they stopped and bothered to get to know the "Invisabella's" around them! Great story so far!
katmom chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
"What do I think?"

I think that I like it very much and want more!

I'm glad that the paragraphs are shorter, gives the story more of a "flow".

Tanya and Mike together...the two most hated members of the Twilight cast...very well suited!

I like the "sound" of your Edward...he really sounds like a 17/18 y/o boy. But with depth. I like that.

"Who are we going to call?" "My DAD, of course"...love that!

I do think that they would have sat IN the truck at the end though. At least the rain would't have been pounding down ON them.

Yes, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for sharing!
rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I really liked this chapter ALOT! You have a wonderful ability of describing the characters and giving us insight on their personalities. I really like the way you decided on how B&E would meet. Very strong foundation! Can't wait for your next update. Have a nice weekend!
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So happy to read a new story from you. Mistaken Vows is one of my favorites. Can't wait to read where this story leads. Please update soon!
sw1m4l1fe chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Crap. I keep hitting the wrong button. Okay. 3rd time is the charm. Oi.

Woot! I'm definitely enjoying this story so far!

Favs:

*Title: LOVE that song

*Observational Bella- I'm glad you kept this part of her. Also, her telling Charlie to be careful was ironic/funny.

*Stereotypical lunch room tables, lol.

*Linkin Park reference. Is 'My wiper blades' really a song? Either way, I laughed [:

Can't wait for an update!

~sw1m4l1fe
carolineholden chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hahah i liked his so far...everyhing you write is amazing! i cant wait to see how al this pans out! update soon im dying to see what happens with edward and bella
annasaurusss chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I like this story, a lot, already. I can't wait to read more.
Kitkatka101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
awesome story! update when you can!
LimitedBannerMaker chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this chapter is great! a really good start love how Bella is the quiet observant person! though it would be easier to read if there were more paragraphs its just sometimes i loose the sentence im on, maybe thats just me though lol. anyway cant wait for the next chapter
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 1/18/2009