Reviews for Collide
philyra-tales chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I'm intrigued by the new take you have on these characters. I haven't been reading too many AH stories yet but I like what you wrote about them. The wit and humor plus, the slight drama are all nicely balanced.

I liked how you brought in Tanya as well and how Edward is into her too. I wonder how Edward is going to get interested Bella. :D

You're doing an amazing job! I can't wait for more. I do have something to bring up, perhaps you could split the long paragraphs you have? They're very long and may distract your readers. :D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hahaha, no handlebars, no handlebars. Loved it.

I'm really liking this story already!

But there's one thing ... It's sorta one of my pet peeves.

Some of your paragraphs, especially the one describing the popular eight, were SO long... I mean, you could've seperated them into different paragraphs... It makes it look neater and to me, it makes a lotta sense.

I have ADHD (heh) and I am distracted easily, and reading long paragraphs pulls up a sense of dread in me and makes me look at anything else... Ya know what I mean?

So, if you could, seperate the long paragraphs into shorter ones, please?
katmom chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Pretty good start! You've pulled me in... I'm HUMMING the dang to youtube...LOL!

Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OMC! I found that song on YouTube yesterday by accident and loved it, and now it's in your story! I really like this so far and can't wait to read more! Keep it coming!
xsarahskankx chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hmm...I wonder what will happen next P

I was a little more than surprised to hear the Edward/Tanya thing in this chapter, it definitely makes me more interested to read further.

Although it's sad, I thought I was finally over my fanfiction addiction and then you had to go and write another story...oh well!

"The band and drama kids banded together" was that SUPPOSED to be a pun? Because I laughed either way btw.

MentalMaddy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ahh good song choice. Collide is one of my favourite songs!

Did you makee the songs up about wiper blade and handle barrs or are the actually real?

Looking foward to see where you take this )
PLV chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Cool story thus far
neologismitastical chapter 1 . 1/17/2009

This was a good beginning. Though the HUGE paragraph in the middle was sort of scary... Yeah. Update soon!

CellarDoor821 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
great start!

I really like it so far... Can't wait to see where you take this story. :)
something in the wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This story seems different from other human fanfictions, which is a breath of fresh air for me. Plus, it is a major upside that you can write very well as well as provide lengthy chapters. Hopefully, you recieve many reviews so you can add those chapters which I honestly hope you plug in today. I am very anxious and excited to see where you take continue this story and good luck!
jillbetsonalice chapter 1 . 1/17/2009

I'm so glad this is hear finally.

Amazing baby, simply amazing.

971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65