Reviews for Interogation and Veritaserum
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This was... interesting to read. Well written.
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Ms. Rebecca Roy I just want to say that you are an excellent writer and i love your story.
Saramagician chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Wow! Interesting! Very much interesting and exciting story! I really enjoyed it! Write more story like this, I 'll read all of them!(Only those that are Severus centered *wide grin*)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that they both lived! :) GREAT story.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Pettigrew, Crouch, Moody and Snape. How many others know how to fake their deaths?
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
madam Jigger is a real Harry Potter character

Really? Which book(s) have mentioned him/her?
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
In a way thats true, that an abusive household is not enought to become a DE, but JK said that the marauders bullying made Severus even more withdrawn and bitter. He was hanging by a thread by the time he and lily seperated. The lose of her friendship pushed him over the edge, and since he had no one else to turn to, he turned to Avery and Mulciber, to death eaters.

And youv got to remember, not everyone is the same. When people are abused there are different outcomes, not the same.

By the way, im amazed that your friend survied all that. You know theres a song, Concrete Angel, if you havent heard it, you should. Its about an abused girl, it shows, in a way just how lucky we are to live in loving homes, as alot of us take those things for granted.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
grugster chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Great end of a wonderful story!

Sunny
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Actually leaving a prisoner unclothed is used only under the Securities Act for terrorism as is giving them the clean out agent. In a prison in America Severus would have rights. Personally I would think this kind of treatment would turn a person back to where they came from. Also torture has been proven ineffective even this kind as to get it to stop prisoners will say anything even lie.
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Snape seems really, REALLY OOC, to be honest.
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Interesting story.

I'm not sure what was meant about Hogwarts not being safe for the Marauders, as we're never shown that they had any problems with others hurting them. Other than, of course, Snape trying to find something on them that would get them expelled - which they probably actually deserved, running around the countryside each month not caring how much they endangered people.

Snape probably would have been interrogated by the Ministry at some point. It's clear that Dumbledore spoke for Snape to the Wizengamot, but if Dumbledore couldn't prevent Hagrid from being taken off to Azkaban in COS, I would imagine that he couldn't prevent the Ministry from interrogating Snape when they had so much more reason to suspect Snape.
wynnleaf chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
“I thought that it meant an adult not a baby.”

This is certainly possible, given that he only heard the first part of the prophecy. Of course, later when he knew Voldemort was after a baby, his concern was only because Lily was involved.
wynnleaf chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Snape and Lucius' friendship is never explained in canon, which is too bad because it's a bit confusing as we know that Snape was getting info via Lucius which Snape passed along to Dumbledore, but we don't know how this friendship started or why Narcissa seemed to consider it a strong friendship. They weren't, after all, in school together for very long.
wynnleaf chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Interesting chapter. I see you're going with the assumption that most people made prior to DH, that the Prank occurred after the Worst Memory. It certainly would have provided a reason for James to reform a bit and give more weight to the notion that James actually wanted to save Snape, rather than just his friends. But of course, in The Princes Tale we see that the Prank occurred first, making James and Sirius' willingness to attack Snape in the Worst Memory just because "he exists" an indicator that James didn't really care about Snape's life at all and that whatever punishment Sirius got, it wasn't enough to curtail his treatment of Snape at all as he continued to attack Snape even out in public without (apparently) any worry of getting into too much trouble at school.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »