Reviews for Interogation and Veritaserum
kazetoame chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I know you wrote this story quite some time ago, but I can't help but be confused by the line "She was my sister, my life and light and I tossed all that away." I'm sorry but, that's not how one would describe how a sibling relationship, more like how you describe the absolute love of your life. This is even supported in canon, Severus Snape was in love with Lily Evans, it's why he switched sides, why he protected her son, why he risks his life for just the tiniest bit of redemption. Hence why Alan Rickman did certain things in the movies, because he knew, she told him. Severus begs for Lily's life, it's why Riddle told her to move, Snape was a catalyst for the backfiring of the spell. Lily sacrificed her life for her son's like any other mother probably before her, the only difference was that she was told to stand aside and given an opportunity to take her son's place because of Severus begging for her to be spared, but Severus didn't just ask Riddle, he went to Albus, so he tried to protect her two-fold.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
jk herself said snape was a victim. and he was. snape tried staying away from others during school but the muarders hounded him.

do you know how to fight? one on one? 2 or more get much harder. we know the muaders ganged up on him and a spell can only be used on at a time. think! how could he fight back when out numbered?

getting powerful friends is a start.
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
sigh... unless this is AU. we have NO PROOF that snape was into dark arts or did or study them.

the only person who said so was black and who was he? a torture bully and all around ass hole.

snape was not a bad student or kid AT SCHOOL. this is canon fact given to us be JK her self. snape also was a victim both by the muarders and the staff. he never harmed anyone except in defense but did let others harm others.

why? because why should he help those who stood by and let him suffer? no reason what so ever.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This was... interesting to read. Well written.
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Ms. Rebecca Roy I just want to say that you are an excellent writer and i love your story.
Saramagician chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Wow! Interesting! Very much interesting and exciting story! I really enjoyed it! Write more story like this, I 'll read all of them!(Only those that are Severus centered *wide grin*)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that they both lived! :) GREAT story.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Pettigrew, Crouch, Moody and Snape. How many others know how to fake their deaths?
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
madam Jigger is a real Harry Potter character

Really? Which book(s) have mentioned him/her?
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
In a way thats true, that an abusive household is not enought to become a DE, but JK said that the marauders bullying made Severus even more withdrawn and bitter. He was hanging by a thread by the time he and lily seperated. The lose of her friendship pushed him over the edge, and since he had no one else to turn to, he turned to Avery and Mulciber, to death eaters.

And youv got to remember, not everyone is the same. When people are abused there are different outcomes, not the same.

By the way, im amazed that your friend survied all that. You know theres a song, Concrete Angel, if you havent heard it, you should. Its about an abused girl, it shows, in a way just how lucky we are to live in loving homes, as alot of us take those things for granted.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
grugster chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Great end of a wonderful story!

Sunny
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Actually leaving a prisoner unclothed is used only under the Securities Act for terrorism as is giving them the clean out agent. In a prison in America Severus would have rights. Personally I would think this kind of treatment would turn a person back to where they came from. Also torture has been proven ineffective even this kind as to get it to stop prisoners will say anything even lie.
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Snape seems really, REALLY OOC, to be honest.
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Interesting story.

I'm not sure what was meant about Hogwarts not being safe for the Marauders, as we're never shown that they had any problems with others hurting them. Other than, of course, Snape trying to find something on them that would get them expelled - which they probably actually deserved, running around the countryside each month not caring how much they endangered people.

Snape probably would have been interrogated by the Ministry at some point. It's clear that Dumbledore spoke for Snape to the Wizengamot, but if Dumbledore couldn't prevent Hagrid from being taken off to Azkaban in COS, I would imagine that he couldn't prevent the Ministry from interrogating Snape when they had so much more reason to suspect Snape.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »