Reviews for Diminished C
Cushion chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Lovely. Very poetic and beautifully written.
niver chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Very, very interesting. I really like your Draco!
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This fic is full of win!
Brayden James Persephone chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
*sqes* I love it. It's dark, it's passionate and it's Draco. You did a fine job in making him seem more human, more vulnerable. You kept him in-cannon, but also showed that he had a more human side. I applaud you!
Hekko chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This is so sad.
HoVis chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow. What an amazing fic. Well done. I can just imagine Draco acting like that... this is really amazing. Well done!

HoVis
Grim Lupine chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Amazing. This is just amazing. I love your description of Draco, his vulnerability and the sharpness of his features, and yet there's a grace about him.

And the music analogy, it really fit. That's all I can say.
Chistery chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Okay, so you asked if Draco was Cannon right, well my answer is yes, with just a few minor problems. I have the feeling that he would call Lucius "father," instead of calling him by his real name. I also don't think that he would lose it quite so much in front of a house elf. He'd probably just get really stiff and kick it out of his room.

However, I think the whole Draco/piano thing was great. He seems to fit exactly the part of a piano player for some reason. I also loved the way you did Lucius. I adored the:

"I'm a busy man, especially now. The Potter boy saw me… has me deeply involved with the Voldemort investigations…Diggory’s parents are kicking up a fuss…it’s a trying time."

It's so perfectly... Malfoyish.

Well, I must be off!

Ta!

~Padfoot
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Simply beautiful. I have always thought of music as being the soul of life, that each person has their own...frequency? I can't really describe it, but Draco as Diminished C is just perfect, in a beautiful, fragile way.

Simply Myself

P.S. I'm G major.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
A very interesting and evocative piece. I thought it was quite lovely. Your use of emotive and evocative language and imagery was very well done. It had so much substance. Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
good
Mango13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
*stares*
Wow...I never read a Draco fic like this before. It's wonderful. You kept Draco completely in character, you didn't compromise his vulnerability with annoying smushy OOCness. It is so great!
Wow...somehow, I know what Draco feels like now.
Calamari Rings chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Why the HELL does this not have more reviews? I shall find people and force them upon this, because this is damned GOOD. I'd go more into it, but it's kinda late and sleep calls.
But VERY good work. The symbolization is really, really wonderful. Marvelous deep descriptions, ack. I can't find enough synonyms for this.
Janie chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Wow. I loved your musical analogy...it brings in other sense and somehow sharpens what may potentially be off with Draco. I quite like it : )
Celeste chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
What a wonderful piece! I really enjoyed it. It's a bit unsettling how you can feel sad for Draco even as he abuses Hetty. All the characters are beautifully and faithfully written. Bravo!