Reviews for How to Push the Right Buttons
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is too cute! Billy needs more love!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very entertaining. Very entertaining indeed. Good work on keeping folks in-character and realistic. A very nice read.
Kavali chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"Slinkman, toss Billy down the trash compactor or something so Dexter doesn't have to put up with him for the rest of the day."

That line literally had me laughing out loud like a crazy person for at least a full 60 seconds. My roommates have yet another reason to question my sanity, but I found this deeply funny. As always your writing is superb.
SuperbFan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
So true,Dexter was brain smart while Mandy was street-smart...Dexter builds them while Mandy makes it a multipurpose weapon that nobody could have conceive was possible...
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
well i finally got around to reading this & i have to say its funner then i thought but i dont know why i expected any less of ur Fusion Fall stories i have no idea u have defiantly got my favorite Fusion Fall FF-verse u just pull the characters & there relationships off believable it makes for great stories!
koolkame chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
All three characters were in excellent form and true to their shows, Mandy was scary good in your version of her... emphasis on scary. Just a great one-shot slice of the Fusionfall universe.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is so funny, *turns blue in face for luaghing too much*

Eve
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved this fic, i am quite fond of the idea of Dexter slowly...very slowly developing a friendship of sorts with Billy.
MyBlueOblivion chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Cool... I have to admit, I know next to nothing about half of the characters in this genre. That said, I can't wait to read some more!

As ever, good my friend, you've done a spectacular job with your characters, each one unique, rounded and /real/ in their detail... and, as ever, I find myself wishing i had half as much skill :)

I enjoyed this story immensely, and I'm already growing to like the characters as you've portrayed them. Mandy and Billy were spot on (I love her 'hands-on' approach to the war!), Dexter was brilliant in every sense of the word... what more is there to say? Bravo Zulu.

~MyBlueOblivion~
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
*snerk* Brilliant, sheer brilliance. I remember all these characters from CN, and I actually really like what your doing. I'm going to have to tune into this series.

Oh, and I've always liked Ben, I think it's cool that Dexter and him are friends. . .if Dexter has friends. And Mandy was spot on.

KND! I used to love that one. Please do bring them in every once in a while, I actually find them highly amusing.

Kay
pyrakitt chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is awesome. The characters are spot on and dialoge well thought out. I love that it's from Mandy's point of view and her assesment of Dexter's personality. This was exactly the type of story I was hoping to eventually find in the Fusion Fall section and I hope that others take a cue from this.

As interesting as each person probably thinks their character is I don't want this section of fanfiction to become overtaken by original characters the way Pokemon is. It just smacks too much of Mary Sue/Gary Stu to me.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you in this section. Maybe more on Numbah One and Ben's interactions with Dexter and why they thought to try to make friends with our resident boy genius? Or maybe how was the idea for the Resurrect 'em franchise thought up? Or the revelation of what use Billy's stupidity was when they made a nano of him?
nalagaOcean777 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Yet again, you've outdone yourself.

The whole thing was highly entertaining, I must say. 8D I especially like the way you portrayed the workings of Mandy - I can just imagine her saying every line you wrote for her in the most natural way, and everyone was perfectly in-character, a factor in which I like to rejoice when it comes to fanfiction. :) The way you set the whole thing up was also quite ingenius - Dexter's rage, Mandy's solution, and Billy's portrayal all slid into place so very neatly. *_* It almost feels canon.

Ah, and I've got gotta love your technological lingo.

"'What happened?' Dexter echoed, building up a full head of steam. He gestured widely. 'He broke into my laboratory and activated the experimental sub-atomic electromagnetic field destabilizing generator at the same time that I was doing a test run on the Multi-Formic Megabot X-P 40 Bravo! Do you know what it means to activate sub-atomic machinery in the presence of neurotomic machinery?'”

I tried to imagine Dexter saying all that in his accent, and the result was marvelous. I can just hear it perfectly. _ And really, is all that scientific vocabulary made up on the spot as you go, or had you already picked it out and fixated a meaning on it all? I'm quite curious. :d

To sum up, it was an amazing read. I do sincerely hope you continue to write for Fusion Fall. :D

Who would have thought useless boxes with buttons and lights would become so popular these days? XD
Lyre19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
you, my friend are a fabulous writer! I am very fond of your characterization and the development of their personalities as well as giving insites to the personalities of one character through the eyes of another! this was a great read! I'm really enjoying your other FusionFall fic too! I can't wait for more!

...o! and i get to do the first review dance! *dances* lol!