Reviews for Forever Not Yours
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love finding these kind of fics where Lizzie isn't just all cute and annoying and where she gets jealous of the relationship between Sebastian and Ciel; it puts a whole new perspective on her. This was really good for being so short, thank you for writing it (:
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Everyone thinks she is just this girl who is suppose to smile and evrything will be alright, but she also worries you know just that nobody knows, this story has shown all her feelings into 1, great fic:)
x ForgetMeNot chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Intense. I like.
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Gosh, that one line towards the end there. "But he's mine, she wants to scream. Sebastian smiles pleasantly."

Because there will always be something Elizabeth is missing out on, and will with all luck never find out.
BlackInkStains chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is intense. A nice portrayal of Elizabeth, even though I have to say I don't like her that much. Still, I liked this fic because of the way it was written and also because you made it look so real. Well done! D
FluffyToaster chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww, I feel so bad for Elizabeth. :( I love how this shows how she really feels inside...
promocat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
love this take on lizzie-she's not a complete fool & sebastian would be so happy to make her one
Kuchiro chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
*whistles* Love this. Elizabeth starts out as the stereotypical annoying girl character, but she really reveals herself to be just as you've portrayed her here. :) Good work!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved this! It was a really interesting take on the relationships of the series. Thanks for the read :D
Veleda chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is wonderful. I love how you portray Elizabeth here. All of the characters feel just right, and it's painful in all the right ways.
Miss Sir William Pennybanks chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hahahaha.

I love this story. It's perfect. Especially since I hate Elizabeth.

v'-Angel M. Jablonski-'v chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i love this fic. really good! :D
br0flove chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Cute.

Poor Elizabeth.
KiReIhImE chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
elizabeth's love for ciel is so pure...:( now i feel srry for her oh well...nice story XD
nico.nico.nii chapter 1 . 3/17/2009