Reviews for The Suna Chronicle

More!
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
HAHAHAHA.. love the last part with Izumo and Kotetsu's conversation! XD
B. Embella chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
EEEEEEEK, this fic had drama and smut and fluffiness! It was really well written! I would have loved to see Chouji's reaction though xD
nourmakky chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
love this very much :D
enough said
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Great story!
LuckyRogue15 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
i liked the story, but you seriously did your self no favors with kankuro. I mean really? no repercussions. what he committed was assault and attempted rape. no matter what actions should of been taken. peace goes both ways. you could of used shikamaru to come up with a plan that would force suna into action by threatening the peace between the two villages. shikamaru really didnt do anything in this story. kinda boring on that aspect.
Oncloudnine chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
omg I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! This story was excellent and it reminded me why I like the shikaino pairing so much!
river chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
ohhh i loved this! so much! ahh made my day you did. i cant help but laugh at the breast feeding prevents pregnancy thing your right totally doesnt work im proof of that not to mention so is my son who is currently in my belly. lol. again loved this. :-)
LM3795 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Great fic! ;) I really enjoyed it!
nine-orcids chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
this was a pretty good story!
ImCutePoison chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
I like it! Keep writing!
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
Great job on this story! It's going in my favs! I just wish you hadn't made poor Kankuro so mean... -_-

Sayonara! _
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Oh, I love this fic. Just finished reading it today It's very well written. A point for you for using Kankurou as the obstacle in Shikamaru and Ino's relationship, instead of Temari like in other typical stories. Good job!
Mooncatcher chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
I like this story a lot, especially the way you wrote it and how you portrayed Shikamaru and Ino's relationship. (The Kankurou insight at the end is actually pretty spot-on too.)

I predict a whole BUTTLOAD more of reviews for this awesometastic story. Keep on writing!
Wings-chan chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
that was really sweet *_*

shika and ino so sweet together xD

hehehe, lovely