Reviews for The Timid and The Brave
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
LOL! This chapter was funny! I love how shy Matsuda gets and how gullible he was at Yuki! Wow! I wonder how things are gonna turn out! This is a great story! I love when L gets jealous! He's so cute! Hehe! Update soon!
JiseiHakushaku chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! It was so good! Update again soon!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
AW! L IS SO SWEET! :D

I love love love this story! Thou shalt update soon!
aflaskj chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
Being colorblind isn't too bad actually. Just going fully blind scares me... o.o

Anyway, update soon.
aflaskj chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
Nuu L! Don't give into peer pressure! P

Oh boy, there's going to be some fun squabbles between Yuki and L, I'm guessing... XD
JiseiHakushaku chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
I love it! Aw, she's going blind? How sad. Oh well, L and Matsuda can comfort her! XD Can't wait for more, update again soon!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
Really? Oh, that's terrible. I'd hate to gigle like a fangirl at this moment, but I love L's jealousy. And the moment at the end was so sweet.

Nice job, update soon!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I'm interested to see what Llana has planned, and how Yuki could be useful.

Nice job, update soon!
JiseiHakushaku chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
I love it! Update again soon!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Aww short chappy! Nonetheless good! Update soon!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
ROFL Aizawa ruining it! Hehe! This is a great story so far and the characters are well... ON CHARACTER! XD

Update soon and I hope some romance happens soon!
aflaskj chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Light is FAIL. :P (And this is horrible...or awesome...but I keep thinking "LLAMA!" whenever I read Llana's name! XD)

It would have been hilarious if Llana had slapped L to "snap him out of it"! XP Hehe.

Update when you can. )
aflaskj chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
GRAH! Why do I keep forgetting to do alerts? D:

Anyway, haha, I found this chapter really cute! They keep score... XD

"The child in him didn’t want to share her."

I'm getting bad vibes...and a bad image-L and Matsuda ripping her arms off like with tug-of-war-"MY LLANA!" "NUU! SHE WAS MINE FIRST!"

XP
JiseiHakushaku chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I LOVE IT! lol. L and Llana are so cute together. XD

Can't wait for more!
JiseiHakushaku chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
I love it! SO CUTE!

Omg, I totally fangirl squealed when L said "I believe I might have to look into becoming a participant in this kissing game."

Ps: this is vampiresweets, but I got a new penname! xD
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »