Reviews for Knocked up
SerialBookworm55 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
lol- that was a funny-witty-sad-beautifully written story that is definitely fluff
SerialBookworm55 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
i laughed my ass off, so funny
SerialBookworm55 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
omg, i nearly cried- on the other hand- lol, "yes ma'am"
SerialBookworm55 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
please don't let donna have a miscarriage
SerialBookworm55 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
awwwwwww... that's adorable, i can totally imagine the doctor hatching a plan like that
SerialBookworm55 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
(lol-your so evil) this story has the potential to be a really good plotline
SN 1006 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I must admit I chose to interpret "read it all" as skip to the end to see what happens before reading it. Great story so far!
VicStar95 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
JACK! thats the only annoying bit, its supposed to be the doctor! lol really good though :P
The Mad Writer chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I'm actually appreciating Owen.
The Mad Writer chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Yep it's official: you're evil.
timano chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
I'm not normally a fan of stories that involve major Doctor Who characters becoming pregnant, but you handled the idea very well-and I love Tiffany's personality already! 10 out of 10 stars. (Sequel time now? With Tiffany one day acquiring a TARDIS of her own... Just an idea.)
SPG inc chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
LOL

Nice ending. So Donna's daughter. But how'd Donna escape the mind block? And how is Rose immortal?
Whas'up chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
Oh beautiful!

Jack and Donna are win!

It's so lovely that you finished this, it's wonderful!

(And you've even given Rose back her Doctor!)

I couldn't help thinking though, Jack, his children (I'm assuming all of them inheritd the not staying dead thing?), and Rose won't age, and the Doctor is gonna be around for a good long time...so what of Donna? Poor Donna is gonna die...

Damn, I've just made myself sad.
C Elise chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
very good story
Milly-Moo - X chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
i bloody love this story!

you are gen-i-us!

it is different, there are hardly any good donna stories that i really truly like but this is amazing. i love the jake/donna pairing [they are perfect for each other!] and so many ideas come to my head for this end that makes me want more!

one of the best dr who ff i hard read no joke

amelia Xx

ps. any chance of a sequal?