Reviews for Bite Me
Jazzola chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Fabulous! I just saw Demons and you have the characters so well, it's absolutely great. Thank you.

Jazzola
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Just been rewatching "Demons" and I remembered this lovely fic. Lucky, lucky Mina ... :)
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
BBC America ran "Demons" over here and I was so annoyed with the way it ended because I wanted more of Rupert and Mina! Thank you with providing a delicious story about them. Love the way Mina planned out everything. Love that Galvin was prepared if it went bad because otherwise he wouldn't be Galvin! But I especially loved the way everything worked out - and that Galvin might have to get used to being a "toy-boy."
vintage1983 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Good stuff, I'm glad I wasn't alone in thinking there was some good smut to be had out of these two. Dialogue was fine, not that I'd really notice anyway with all that lot going on! lol
caisha702 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I was talking to a friend about this programme and she said that Luke and Mina are going to be Buffy and Angel in reverse - I disagreed but I wasn't quite sure why. I am now - Rupert and Mina really works! Great writing, both are very much in character. Is there a sequel? Please...?
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I think it does have a bit of an American flavor (Sorry!).
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Cor, well done Mrs H! Brilliant smut but more than that, you made them real characters and introduced quite a frisson of danger there with the stake! Fascinating to see what's going on in their relationship to bring them to this point. The dialogue was lovely and believable. Well done again!
skywise012000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
. . . . . and the crowd goes wild!

Excellent smut and bang on (scuse the pun) in character.

*sighs a contended little sigh*
GenGen24 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hot Galvin smut! you never fail to amaze me
drakehuntfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
oh you beat me to it, you naughty minx hehehe

brill stuff, very sexy and definitely called for! they make a great pair.

kob aka dhf x
wombledon chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I can't tell if you've got the American right or wrong. All I know is that the smut is right. And that I also need some of that face-cream moisturiser stuff, asap. :D
Lady S. Quattro chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*squeak*

Sterling work! Well written and extremely...distracting ;)

LQx
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, lovely, the first Demons fanfic - taking us to places that the series never would! I love the way you develop the relationship between them, the old friendship and trust alongside the heady pull of new desire. How COULD she resist biting him? Lucky Rupert, lucky Mina, lucky us. Any chance of a sequel?
louella chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Love the idea of Mina being able to put her more anti-social bitey tendancies to one side to enjoy a night of passion with the divine Mr Galvin. She's one lucky lady. Vampire. Whatever.

Great smut, sharp observations, terrific story. Loved it.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh wow! I so knew there was more to them that what they show on screen!

Love it!