Reviews for Mermaid Ken
noiha chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute Kenkari. Simply original and unique plot. I love this. Err, I know it almost a year since you published this story, but I just can't stop myself to give you a review. :)

Btw, the ending was just... great. Ha ha. I'm so in love with this line: "Ken... We have the same hair. It'd never work. ” xD

Your stories are absolutely my favorite, so if you'd like to write another story, just give me a short notice. I'll be glad to read your writing. Keep writing :D
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Um, so. When I saw "mermaid Ken," I was wary. When I saw it was (semi-)Kenkari and mermish, I was doubly so. I thought to myself, well, this will be either very clever or very bad, but either way it will be cracktastic. So I opened it.

You, miss, have a very weird mind. I mean that in the best of ways. Because this story. Is. Awesome. I was in stitches. XD I love your sense of humor! And Ken's awkward attitude throughout the whole thing was just adorable, as well as funny. And the ending ("... We have the same hair") was just perfect. (Imagine the children...) I could go on and on.

In sum, very clever, and a whole lot of fun. I'm also impressed by your writing skill. You sprinkle humor in all the right places, and it's entertaining without being vulgar, and also smart. Plus you're just a talented writer in general. Oh, I especially loved Ken comparing his break-up with Miyako to breakfast cereals. That's just so clever. 3
yukidaru chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
XD they have the same hair. He should say it isnt cause his is technically longer.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very good!

LOL at the reason.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, the deep, insightful glimpse into a genius' mind. It's such an interesting and funny glimpse too :D

Just wondering, is there actually anything bad about two people with the same hairstyles going out? Not that it would happen very often, but still...
dracula-key chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
verry interesting. tho the ending made kari look shallow, not realy her chacter.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ha! Brilliant! How you made me laugh XD

I like the interaction you had between Ken and Kari, and of course nervous!Ken had me giggling.

So apart from the slightly choppy style (and the term bluenette -but that's just something I personally can't stand :P), great job! :D
Timewitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
HILARIOUS! I loved that Ken's thoughts were going "dirty" and he tried to stop them. And of course the Mermaid Ken was very smexy. As for the end, it was EPIC. "same hair" ROFL!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
HAHAH!

I loved this!

My favorite part was the bit about he bookmarker that his dad gave him! Genius!

Great job!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very good. I feel sorry for Ken...but it was quite funny at the end, "Ken... We have the same hair. It'd never work. ” hihi...(v)
smile-in-ur-sleep lazy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You... you... YOU PUT IN THE HAIR ISSUE?

Ily.

You did me justice!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ahh! That was EPIC.

If I could bold the word EPIC right now, I would, because that was simply amazing, my dear friend, and this story has forever been added to the EPIC hall of genius.

And mine won't because mine is not even finished as of yet, and besides, it could never compare.

But I will still try, obviously.

And someday, Imma gonna be just as EPIC as you are XD