Reviews for Alone
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
...Wow. Just. Wow.

I love how you wrote this-with each character, going through their life and then concluding why they were alone. It makes me sad because they've done so much but it's very true.

-sniffles-

(Tosh's was my favorite: with the "But then, maybe that was why Torchwood killed her" line.)

This is so 3 and /3 (Yes, I'm lame).
rain angst chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Your insight to the characters is extremely good. I feel bad for all of them. This is a depressing story, but really good.
Minuit Lugubre chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow... Such a powerful, poignant story.

Your style has such a perfect balance of elegance and simplicity. You've captured the characters with extraordinary realism!

Brilliant job!

Cheers!
ca choel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
great chapter, thanx very much.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful. Utterly, heartbreakingly, beautiful.
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow. Bleak. Powerful, insightful, but bleak.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Good grief! Where's my shotgun? Okay, okay...gallows humor I know, but man! Like an 11 on the Angst scale there...I so need an anti-depressant right now! Great insight on your take of the inner workings of each character, but wow...you really need to give them a reason to want to live, or less we'll have a suicide-arama at the end of the series...

Darque
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Well told story, and very true to the nature of Torchwood. But a bit depressing. There must be something that makes them stay regardless why else is it the 'best job in the world'?
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
So tragic, and I find myself crying for them, even though I know they're fictional.

Gx