Reviews for Alone
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
...Wow. Just. Wow.

I love how you wrote this-with each character, going through their life and then concluding why they were alone. It makes me sad because they've done so much but it's very true.

(Tosh's was my favorite: with the "But then, maybe that was why Torchwood killed her" line.)

This is so 3 and /3 (Yes, I'm lame).
rain angst chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Your insight to the characters is extremely good. I feel bad for all of them. This is a depressing story, but really good.
Minuit Lugubre chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow... Such a powerful, poignant story.

Your style has such a perfect balance of elegance and simplicity. You've captured the characters with extraordinary realism!

Brilliant job!

nopenopenope3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
great chapter, thanx very much.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful. Utterly, heartbreakingly, beautiful.
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow. Bleak. Powerful, insightful, but bleak.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Good grief! Where's my shotgun? Okay, okay...gallows humor I know, but man! Like an 11 on the Angst scale there...I so need an anti-depressant right now! Great insight on your take of the inner workings of each character, but really need to give them a reason to want to live, or less we'll have a suicide-arama at the end of the series...

cjh4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Well told story, and very true to the nature of Torchwood. But a bit depressing. There must be something that makes them stay regardless why else is it the 'best job in the world'?
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
So tragic, and I find myself crying for them, even though I know they're fictional.