Reviews for This Private Moment
4xtc chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Lovely one-shot.

Took a brief moment for the penny to drop that all four times happen on the first day A & J meet. Good one!

Loved time #3 with 'The Scream'.
JanetL chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was so beautiful. I think many books could be written about Jasper and Alice.
ybee chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
(sigh) Well that was just beautiful )

I'm very excited to read your other stories now!
Patastic chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow. Just wow. That was wonderful.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww, this was awesome. I can not believe that I did not read this before. Oh shame on me. Anyway I added it to my fav list, too. :) So good that I looked at your profile again to see the necklace and the book from your other perfect story. ;)
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aw poor jazz :(
jordan-michelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i fell in love with this :)
Rosetapestry chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Sail Away Mayday chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Lovely, lovely, lovely. You write Alice/Jasper so well. Kudos to you.
behindabruise chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love Alice/Jasper. No more than i love Bella/Edward, Rosalie/Emmett, Carlisle/Esme, or James/Victoria (all five are loved equally!), but this was adorable, and i love AxJ fics and OneShots, so this was a culmination of awesome for me:)

By the way, i love your style of writing;) Very sensory and emotional!
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
In the immortal words of the wonderful Jackson Rathbone (deep sigh with hand over heart), this story is "purty swet!"

And I love it!
MiNa.x0x chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
heyy this one shot is really good, the way you describe it is very deep and exactly how alice and jasper are... hope you write more great stories!
panevil chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
another human moment...god girl you are good... I just finished my chapter of "tie me down" and went to read your other works, because I'm still locked in my room with this stupid broken shoulder and I so enjoyed your other story... and of course you made me cry again. You are so talented. Well, will be waiting patiently for next installment of tied.
A Fan of Your Work chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So sweet. I love it. Great job.

(P.S. - I like the way you wrote Jasper's dialogue, with "in'" instead of "ing". He IS a Southerner, after all. ])
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »