Reviews for Destiny Fate Eternity: Dark Secrets
sweetypie200494 chapter 32 . 9/4/2009
LOVED IT!

Are you planning on writing anyother stories?
kattkc chapter 32 . 7/18/2009
I'm sorry to say that I could not "stop reading" long enough to write a review..so this is my first since I began your triogy. That should tell you how much I enjoyed and was engrossed in your writing. You are gifted with words and I found myself crying and laughing throughout. Thank you for the wonderful journey you put to paper and I'm looking forward to your book.

I want to say one thing I really liked about your story, was the length of your chapters. They were not to long or short and I found it refreshing to be able to read at a comfortable pace and finish one if I needed to get up off my butt and do something else.

I hope you will continue to write on this site.

your newest fan

katt
Stillheartdeep chapter 32 . 7/5/2009
The only negative I can say is that you would, at times, lose the essence of your characters and then you would rush through the telling of an episode. I think sometimes, you need to slow down and explain it to me like I was a two year old. It doesn't matter how long the book becomes because your editors will undoubtedly shorten it. They need some work to do too.

I loved these stories. As I said before...they all filled me with some much living emotion as though I was going through these crisis' with them. It was a roller coaster of pleasure. Thanks for taking the time.

I thought we would have heard a little something about Leah and Demetri's baby. Oh well, room for another story maybe?

Nice job with the entire trilogy. You rock!
Stillheartdeep chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
This chapter played out this way because you have created a very disturbed psycho and no matter how much you are in to the angst of it all, dude disturbs you. He disturbs me. You did the chapter justice. It was direct and to the point and read showing him for the psycho he is.
Stillheartdeep chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
I apologize about not reviewing all along. I hate reviewing once a story is complete and I hate reading a story that is not complete. I want it all huh? I have some criticisms but nothing that really detracts from the story obviously; because, I am still reading it. I have to say I am so loving on your personal personality! The stories are fantastic and have kept me enthralled for days. I have had so many emotions but not as strong as dealing with Bella and Edwards relationship issues. I am actually scared for these two. My heart broke when Jacob died! I was flabbergasted at Seth's reactions. Charlie pissed me off something terrible and I am wavering about who I would like to see Bella end up with. It has to be Edward but Christian is a MAN! Edward is Bella's match in every way. Christian is a MAN! I am going to keep reading but your last author's note compelled me to respond. I love this..."That'll be enough of the soap opera stuff. I need to get back to the tracking and killing. These things make me happy LOL." You made me see you!
VM chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
You slipped up in the last paragraph of Chpt. 12. Edward answers Bella's thoughts-without Bella revealing them to Edward.

Otherwise-GREAT
vampycarly chapter 32 . 6/16/2009
You know I've spent the past week reading, eating, and sleeping your 3 stories. It will take some getting used to - the whole not getting yuour alert in my email. 3Loved the ending. Left a little wiggle room, didn't ya? I hope you decide to play in this world steph created and you added to deliciously.
obsidianvamp chapter 32 . 6/16/2009
I can't believe its over. Now what am I supposed to do? I hope you know you left me dying for more. I need to hear more about Alyria/Volturi. Want to see Bella back in school. Want to see Felix and Yasmin get their happily ever after. Come on! You got to write some more.

Bree
abro5 chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
Wow (:

I loved your stories. Seriously, they were awesome.

As far as I'm aware, you don't seem to have any weaknesses but then again, I'm not exactly the best of writers.

Um, what exactly happened with Felix and Yasmin? And the soldiers? Forgive me if I am being incredibly stupid, but what does "fallen off the radar" mean?

:L

Anyway, well done; you did awesome!

MyChemicalRomance70
alongcameaspider chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
Wow. Good ending. I still want more. What am I to do about that? Are you sure you won't continue writing ff?

Good luck with the novel you are writing. I hope one day to be buying your hardback at my book store.
alongcameaspider chapter 31 . 6/15/2009
YES! Bout damn time! Lovely scene. You really capture their all consuming love and the pain that their dealing w/
dhampir lady chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
-applauds- Well done! A perfect ending to a brilliant story! You left a few things open just in case you felt like returning to the world of ff writing (and I hope u do) and wrapped up all the major plot points. I'm sad that it's over, but I sure enjoyed the ride of this intricate and creative trilogy,

Lizzy
deathofamaiden chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
Can't effing believe its over, man.

I wouldn't be opposed to more Bella antics in the future. You've left it open so there's plenty to write about. How effing awesome is it that ALyria is head of the us volturi?
Miss Whoniverse chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
Only a few errors, and I was rather enjoying the lemon, so I didn't stop to note them. XD

It seems unfinished. I'd love to see a fourth story D:

Anyway, you have all the criticism and praise and all that jazz from me. It's too late at night for me to write out something in-depth... and I have school tomorrow for the first time in weeks. NO

Anyway, I loved it. The more controversy, the better - AND HOLY CRAP IF YOU GET A NOVEL PUBLISHED... wow. Can I have a free copy?

"Hey mom, you see this? You see this right here? This published work? Yeah, I know the chick who wrote it. I was in on it when she was writing it! DO I WIN YET?"

MW
darkmistres chapter 32 . 6/15/2009
Sabrina, you relay wrapped this up nicely. You are a really talented writer and I'm going to miss reading your crazy stories.

I can't believe Alyria and company are now the leaders of the free world but it works. I mean alyria was ancient a thousand years old or more. Can't remember off top of my head.

You almost left enough to make another short story with the whole Felix thing, but I know you want to concentrate on your original stuff. I hope to get a peek at that one day soon.

Now, your author note, I've been wracking my brain trying to pick one flaw in your story. I think the only real issue is that you let your story do what it wants. I know you plan and outline and then suddenly something happens in a chapter and its fun and exciting so you go with it. That's not bad in itself, it just makes writing more complex. You seem to juggle too many plots. And you do so admirably, but I think you'd have an easier time if you had a few less plots. It would be less stressful for you. I personally, enjoyed everything your mind cooked up for us.

Well, seeing as this review has droned on and on, I'll shut up now. Just know that I enjoyed and loved all three of your stories (number 2 being my fave) and your writing here will be missed.

*hugs*